....Bye..

What would happen if we...

(Misun)

I opened the door slowly.. and... "NOONA!" a blonde kid went dashing towards me. I was attacked by his hug.

"Oh Misun!" Sungyeol walked towards me and soon the rest of the  smiling members except one. I looked at him but his back was turned...

"Don't frown, its going to give you wrinkles." Sungkyu said and fix my wrinkled forehead. "So why did you come?" I  was looking at Myungsoo's back wondering what his thinking. I mean what did I do wrong? Nothing right? why? Just why and we just met too. What kind of thing is that. 

"Misun!" yelled the Kenyan, Dongwoo. 

"Oh.. Sorry" I fix my gazed, " Um.. well I didn't say my goodbyes to you guys and my thanks for today.I know I just met you all but.. you know.. I'm going to miss you guys-"

"OH! NOONA!!" Sungjong gave me a surprise tight hug. "I'm going to miss you soooo much!!!!!" He keeps hugging me till I couldn't breathe anymore. "Ahh-Su-jongg..Can't- breathe-" I patted his back but he wouldn't budge and kept hugging me. Soon enough Sungyeol came, then Dongwoo, then Woohyun joined the hug, I bet the fan girls are going to be mad at me. 

To the rescue, Sungkyu came and broke the group hug. " Okay guys, break it up." He tried to break it up but they didn't want to break the hug. "GUYSS!!!!!!" Sungkyu yelled, he looked mad and it was scary. The group broke the hug. They spread around me. 

The door opened and the girl from the front desk came.. "Um.. Misun your sister is here to pick you up." " Okay" I replied back. The girl smiled and closed the door.

I turned around and members except Hoya, and Him, who was now playing with his phone, had frowny faces on."Guys!! Don't act like your not going to see me again. I'll go to your performance things. I swear! I'll give you guys my number." They're faces lighten up. "Really?" Woohyun ask but Sungjong came in front of my face with his cellphone ready. I gave it to him and told him to give it to the rest of the members. All of them except Myungsoo and Hoya, gathered around Sungjong. 

I went to Hoya, because he doesn't seem to care. "Um.. Hoya.. Do you hate me too?" Hoya wide eyed, shook his head." No, I could never hate you." I smiled at him and gave him a hug. " Bye Hoya. I'll miss you." To be honest he was handsome. 

"Hey guys look, now she's with Hoya giving him a hug.." Sungyeol whined and they all went towards me. 

"Goodbye everybody.. I'll see you guys again!!" I bowed and waved my hand. Then I looked at Myungsoo, who is sitting on the chair with his cell phone. Maybe I should say good bye to him and thank him. Even though he hates me, he still my life saver. 

So I walked slowly to him. He didn't looked up or anything. I cleared my throat. "Um.. Thank you very much-" 

"I don't want to talk to you." He said without looking up. I turned around and whispered.. "Bye.." I walked towards the door and opened it. "Bye you all!" The members waved. I act with my hands ' text me' and they nodded. I smiled and went out. I closed the door. 

I walked towards to the lobby.."Misun!" Shouted Miyoung. I didn't respond and just went outside to her car. I sat on the passenger side waiting for my sister to come.

She came inside and starts babbling out things. I don't even care. She starts driving to the house. "I'm going to miss them." I whispered.

"What? What you said?" Miyoung with her loud mouthed asked.

"Oh. Nothing." I looked at the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is!! I think I need to update more. Argghh.. I'm sorry guys!!!! I just need ideas thats why.. 

PLEASE COMMENT..SUBSCRIBE AND BE MY FRIEND:))))