GOOD NEWS!

What would happen if we...

Mi sun pov:

"Okay" he said. I smiled at him and clapping with joy. He grinned. Wait! I know that grin, I've seen it before. Suddenly my head started hurting, it wasn't a headache I know that. "Agh!" I duck down on the floor in the middle of the airport holding my head, "My head hurts." "A-are y-you okay?". He touched my head gently, i lift my head up, and met eyes with him. His eyes seems so familiar.

I've seen this eyes before, I don't where it was but I know I've seen it. My head started hurting again. "Agh!!" My eyes fell  to the ground. " My head hurts!" " A-are you really okay?" He said, he had that worried voice on, i could tell. " Do you want to come to us? And maybe call your sister later on?" When he ask me that, I kind of panicked, inside of my mind at least. I didn't know this strange boy but inside me, I could tell that I've seen him before. I think i can trust him.

I nodded, "Thank you" He grabbed my bags and walked towards a bunch of boys. The boys looked at me with wide eyes. I smiled and bowed to them. The mystery boy went to a man, I went beside him, scared that those boys would attack me. 

"Hyung, This is Mi Sun-umm...." I looked at him all confused and i knew what he was looking for. "Park Mi Sun" I blurted it out. "Anneyonghasseo" I said towards the man.

"Oh, anneyonghasseo." He bowed at me. "What is it myung soo?" Oh.. Myungsoo is his name. 

"Hyung, she's lost and I want to help her."  Myung Soo said. I looked at hi with a smile.

MyungSoo's Hyung took him aside to have a private conversation. It looks like that his hyung doesn't want to help me. *Oh well* I thought. As I was about to walk away, a boy who blonde hair walked in front of me. To be honest, he looks like a girl. Really feminine. I eyes bulge out, because it was a surprise to him right in front me.

"Anneyong! I'm Sungjong!" He said waving at me with a BIG smile on his face. I just nodded and grinned. Then all of the sudden a red headed boy came. His hair was like fire. But anyways,he pushed Sungjong away and introduced himself. " I'm Dongwoo. Annyonghasseo." Then all of them came pushing each off the way. "I'm Hoya. Nice to meet you." "SungYeol! Hello!" "Woo hyun. Thats me." " SungKyu.. Nice to meet you." 

They were waiting for me to response. "Oh.... Um.. Hello! My name is Mi Sun! Nice to meet you too!" It silent for a while then..... "MI SUN!!!! YAY!" They all said. That shocked me, they were so loud. I think they are embarrassed of what they just did. Then I burst into laughing. They were all just cheering and dancing and fooling around, in the middle of the airport.

Myung Soo's Pov:

"Please hyung! I feel like I know her before and I want to help because she's lost." I whispered. We were huddling. I felt so bad that I left Mi Sun there. 

The manager looked at me. "Please?" I mouthed. " Well, If the fans sees you with a girl, that would be  some serious scandal right there. But if you keep down low. Then Yes, we can help her."  Manager hyung agreed.  I pumped my fist to the air.

I looked around to find where she was. "MI SUN!!!!! YES!!!!!!"  I heard all the members screaming and cheering and fooling around the airport. *They are soo emberrassing!* Then I looked at Mi Sun, she was laughing. The laughter sounds very familiar too. I know, I know her before. But I don't know where. Well, I guess I'll have to find out. 

I went towards Mi Sun and the rest of the members. Now I can tell you the good news. 

_____________________________________________________________

SORRY SORRY SOOOOOOOO SORRY GUYS!!!!!!!!!! IT TOOK A LONG TIME  FOR THE UPDATE...BUT I WAS BUSY BECAUSE I HAVE A MUSICAL COMING UP AND SCHOOL AND SUCH.... THANK YOU FOR THE PATIENCE!! LOVE YOU GUYS.... OH! BY THE WAY COMMENTS ARE THINGS THAT MAKES AUTHORS WRITE MORE. SO YEAH THEY LOVED AND APPRECIATED!!!!!! <333