Complete change of attitudes.

What would happen if we...

L's pov:

"Misun... wake up.." I tried to wake her up. Her head is still laying on my shoulder and it is numb right now. I don't care, unless she's by my side. "Misunn.. Wake up" I whispered to her ear, while moving my shoulder just a little bit. 

"Hmmm..." Her eyes beginning to open, yawned, put her head up and stretch. My shoulder feels so empty, yet it was good that weight had gone away. "I'm sorry if I hurt your shoulders, mianhe."

Misun touched my shoulders and it was like WOW. My heart is beating fast now. But inside me somehow, I feel hate around her. I mean she just left me like that without telling me exactly where she's going. She broke her promise and I'm not going to keep up with that anymore. I still do love her but hate just burst out to me. 

"Whatever." I shrugged my shoulders away from her touch, " You should get out now, and call your sister immediately." 

"Woah, you sound grumpy there." She chuckled and lightly punched me on the arm. 

I looked at her and went to the other car door to exit. 

"Myungsoo! What was that?!" Woohyun catch up with me, " Why all of the sudden you were nice to her and now your being cold to her?! what was that, men?!" 

I was still walking fast to the building. "Yo, Answer me!!"

I turned around and I could see that the members, including Misun was walking towards the building in a slow manner. Then I looked at Woohyun. 

"That girl doesn't deserve to be treated right,okay?" I whispered at him, afraid they would hear. 

"Why?"

"I remembered something, and I realized that I hate her." There was a long pause....

"Why do you hate her-" 

" I HATE HER MORE THAN A PERSON HATE A PERSON!! I HATE HER SO MUCH THAT I WOULD NEVER WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN!.." I yelled. The members and her stopped. I saw their shock faces and Misun was looking down, hair covering the face. 

Woohyun was in a silence. I started walking and when I reached the door, someone grabbed me. 

"Look Woohyun-" I struggled but didn't look back.

"Were you talking about me just there?" She asked. I could tell that her voice was cracking and hands trembling. She was about to cry. I should make her cry for what she had done to me. 

"Do you really hate me?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY I DIDN'T GET TO UPDATE IN SUCH A LONG TIME. I THINK YOU CALLED THAT AS A HIATUS.. BUT ANYWAYS I WAS BUSY AND I COULDN'T WRITE CUZ I DONT HAVE TIME. IMMA UPDATE TOMORROW CUZ ITS ALREADY NIGHT AND I'M TIRED............YOU GUYS MIGHT BE SURPRISE OF L'S CHANGE OF ATTITUDES. I JUST NEEDED TO ADD THAT TO ADD MORE DRAMA. SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT. COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBES WOULD BE AWESOMEEEEE!!!!