Why?

What would happen if we...

Misun pov:

Once I heard those words that Myungsoo said to Woohyun, I knew it was me. Why me? Why all of sudden he change his attidudes?  Last time when we were in the car, he was so nice to me. He let me lay on his shoulders and slept on it. Is he bipolar or something. I don't know what I've done wrong to make him hate me. What did I do?

He started to walk towards the doors of the building. As I was about to go to him, someone grab me.

"I think it's not the best right now." Sungkyu said to me, still holding my wrist.

I turned to him and the rest of the members. Sungjong was looking down to the ground and playing with his shoes. The Kenyan, Dongwoo was looking serious now and the rest of them had the look, that pitied me. " I have to go and find out." I smiled at them and tried to release from Sungkyu's hold.

"Hyung, I think you should release," Sungyeol said calmly to their leader. " It's her decision."

I look at Sungkyu and he finally released me. I smiled at him and rest. I ran towards the door passing the frozen Woohyun, that was just standing in the same spot. I grabbed Myungsoo's arm. I could feel the tears about to come down my face. My throat is clogging up and I hated that feeling.

"Look, Woohyun-" When he spoke, his voice sounded really scary. Like a monster. I tried to fight back my tears and tried to talk.

"Were you talking about me just there?" I couldn't fight back now, I had to let my tears come out.

"Do you really hate me?" I ask. I hate crying and I don't know why I'm crying over this but I just can't let him hate me. When I'm with him, it feels my heart with happiness. When he sings and smile at me, I feel all giddy about it. Why hate me? I didn't do anything wrong.

There was a silence there....

"Just call your sister and get out of my sight." He said it silently and got out of my hold. Myungsoo look at me once and walk inside the building.

My tears was pouring down, but I wasn't crying loudly. Why am I crying over him? His just a person I met a few hours ago. It's ridiculous right now. Why waste time crying over what he said when I just met him. I'm so Stupid.. I'm stupid...I'm stupid....

"Misun, don't call yourself stupid."

I turned around and saw Woohyun behind me.. which shocked me. Then I quickly wiped my tears away.

"I'm sorry I caused this, I'm a stupid woman." I laughed, but not a happy laugh, just a laugh that covers my sadness. I wiped my tears away.

"Noona! You should go inside the building and call your sister." Sungjong went next to me and lead me inside.

It wasn't a big building, it was a normal one. They had a receptionist that was on the phone ans two chairs.

"Hey, guys! Glad to see you again! with this girl??" She had a confused look in her face. I think she's just hiding the fact that she saw everything. I smiled at her.

"Stella, help her, she needs to call her sister. She's lost. Okay?" Infinite's manager touched me in my shoulders and put my bags next to me. I think he saw everything too but doesn't want to say anything.

"Her name is Misun, so help her please." Dongwoo said to Stella. She just nodded.

"Guys, you need to practice, so go ahead and go to the practice room." Their manager said. Then all of them whined like little children.

"Bye Misun!!!" All of them said, and headed to practice.

The receptionist handed me the phone and I dialed my sisters number. ring~ring~ring~!

"Hello?"

"MIYOUNG!! PICK ME UP RIGHT NOW!!!!" I screamed but Stella didn't mind.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in Wooliment Building, I think you know this place, cause you talk about Infinite sooo much." I said to her on the other line.

"Wait, How do you know Infinite?"

"Pick me up right now!"

"How did you kn-"

"Bye!" I hung up on her.

"Do you want to go the practice room and say goodbye to the members?" Stella said and smiled like a typical receptionist.

"Sure!" I smiled back.

"Alright, go down the hallways and on the right, you'll find it." she smiled and I nodded.

I went down to the hallway and found the room. Inside it, I could hear music playing loudly.

What if his there? What if he doesn't talk to me or stare at me once? What will happen? Theres only one to find out.

'here it goes' I slowly opened the door with my beating heart.

Miyoung's pov:

Mwahahahaha!!!!!!!! YES!! My plan worked! They finally met. Since Misun is my stepsister, she tells me everything like were blood related. Unnie told me about a secret that she doesn't even remember. But I do.

I knew the Infinite was going to be in the airport coming from Japan. It's a chance to meet Myungsoo, who was in the group. Gosh unnie! I was there with you all the time! Even outside the airport when you went inside the van. I followed it. Its chance for unnie to meet her long lost loved one. It's time! My plan worked!

She's so stupid to not noticed my car. ( I'm older than her, but I call her unnie because she acts older than me.) Now, I'm in front of the building in a coffee shop enjoying the wonderful coffee. I think I should pick her up right now, since she almost broke my eardrums when she called me.

MY PLAN IS AWESOME!! Ahahahahah....!!!!

Myungsoo pov:

No one ask me what had happened earlier, and they don't dare ask. So, I'm just playing with my members, fooling around. Music filled the practiced room. Dongwoo and Hoya was dancing their routine for some show were going to.

Suddenly, I saw the door open slowly. Sungjong went up to the door wondering who it was. The others look towards it, to see who it was.

"NOONA!!!! YOU DIDN'T LEAVE YET!" Sungjong hug her so tight and the other members stopped what they were doing including Dongwoo and Hoya. They went to her with smiles on their faces. I stayed in the same place.

It was the last person I wanted to see. Why? Why her? WHY?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter! Hope you like it:)) Hehe.  

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and Comment are LOVEDDD!! VERY LOVEDD!! Thank you very muchh!:)

Can someone make a poster for me? I don't know how. Also, this is my first story I hope its not bad.