Stare

What would happen if we...

Mi Sun pov:

"You've just arrived in Seoul. We hope you enjoy your ride in Korean Air. Hope to see you soon!" The flight attendance annouced.

"Hope to see you too!" I said to her. My aches by sitting. I wanna go and explore Seoul. I'm sooooooo Excited. 

"Why are you jumping?" My sister, Mi young said, "We're still on the plane. You might break it!" Her arm stopped me. " Let go! I haven't been here in a while and I'm so excited!" Still jumping. "Oh! Just to tell you, we're getting off in this thing so it's not going to break...at all" I look at Mi Young but she was already gone.. actually no one was on the plane. Only a few people who are about to get off. "Augh she left me!" I hopped off the seat and got my stuff.

"Thank you have a day. Hope to see you again" The flight attendance said. I smiled at her and nodded. "Neh.. Kamsahamida!" I think she knows Korean cuz she looks Korean.

I got inside Incheon Airport. There was a lot of people and it was really crowded and big. How am I suppose to find Mi Young in this place? I don't even know this Airport nor Seoul. In fact I haven't been here since i was 9! Oh... Ottokkee!!  I took my cellphone and dialed Mi Young's number. It rang a few times. "Aughh!! answer!" It rang again. "Sorry. The person you calling is unavailable right n-" I hanged up the phone knowing she wouldn't answer. I looked around the middle of the airport, not moving. Wow, Korea had change a lot. I mean I already know this because I like Kpop. But to see it in person its so amazing. Its so full of technology and such. 

I have to go find Mi young or else I'm staying here forever. I walk, and walk, and walk, and walk some more still couldn't find her. Wait! I forgot my luagge!!  I went to the laugge conveyter belt thing and saw my purple and yellow bags. "Good it's still here." I grabbed it quickly but it was to heavy. "Come on! Its soo heavy" I was still trying to pick it up then all of a sudden someone's hand just went in and grabbed it.

"Let me help you with that." Mystery man said. "Kamsahamida. Thank you very much!" He place my laugge on the floor. I turn around and I look at him. Then suddenly..........

Myung Soo (L) Pov:

Annoying Dong Woo won't stop rapping. Its annoying me. But I'm not going to say anything not yet. "Ya! Sangkyu!" He said. "Ya? I'm older than you" Sangkyu said hitting Dongwoo on the shoulder. "Whatever. When are we going to eat? I'm hungry." "Soon as we get off  from the airport. Okay Kenyan?" After Sankyu said that, Dongwoo went behind and pose like a lion. (AN: Dongwoo looked like a Kenyan from Kenya.. so I wanted to put that). The group started laughing.

As I look around the airport, I saw a girl just standing there in the middle of the airport. She's really pretty and she looked lost. Maybe I should try helping her? Nah.. She I think she's Korean, she probably knows this place. 

"Myungsoo! Who are you looking at?" Asked Hoya. "Is it that girl? Aw... Yeppoda! Don't you think Myungsoo?... myungsoo...myungsoo!" He screamed at my face for i was not paying attention him.  " If you like that girl then go and say hi to her! Geez. Don't just stare at her." this hyung... I need to make an explanation......" Um... I wasn't staring at her, I was staring at that little girl behind her." To be honest there wasn't a little girl behind her. " Wait- what little girl" I walked away leaving him clueless.

Maybe I should help her. I turned around she wasn't there anymore. I think she's Korean, she knows what she's doing. Just forget about her. Okay.. Just think about her for a second.... Her hair looks so silky and its brown like chocolate. Her skin is beautiful. The way she dresses is beautiful. She's so beautiful. Everything about her is soo Beautiful. "So beautiful my girl oh oh girl oh oh girl" Sungjong went to my ear and sang that song from B2ST. Without even noticing it i was singing it too.. Then Sungyeol started singing then the whole  group started singing it. I think we look like idiots cuz people were staring at us and I heard an ajumma said "what are these handsome kids doing" She giggled and bowed to us, we did the same and minded our business.  But we kept singing till our manager told us to stop. "Okay guys grab your bags and let's head out." We went to the conveytor belt. I grabbed my things and OMO. I saw the girl again. She was trying to grab her purple and yellow bag but i guess it was too heavy for her.

"Ya! Myungsoo go help that girl" our manager said pushing me towards her. Okay.. my heart is thumping.. deugun..deugun.. As I come closer, I can hear say "Come on! Its so heavy" or something like that. "Let me help you with that" I said in a natural voice. "Kamsahamida..Thank you very much" Her voice is so sweet and beautiful. I grabbed her bag and set it on the floor. She turned around and when i was about to greet her...I saw her beautiful face and realized something if I've seen her before.

No ones Pov:

They were staring at each other completely mesmerize. Myungsoo was trying to remember if she seen her before. Mi Sun had no thoughts. He was so beautiful and her heart start to pound like crazy. They kept looking at each other until Mi Sun said something. " Thank you for helping me. It was really heavy." She got away from the trance. As she was waiting for him to answer, myungsoo just shook head and nodded with a smile. She smiled back knowing that his smile was too beautiful. " Um... My name is Mi Sun by the way" His mind was trying to remember cuz he heard that name before a long time ago. But his heart was beating too crazy that he didn't even bother to greet her back. He turned to go back to the members.

"Wait! Can you please help me? I'm really lost and I don't know this place. I don't even know my where my sister is and she wouldn't even answer my phone calls and I don't know what to do. I haven't been here since I was 9 and I don't even remember this place at all. Now I don't know where to go at all. I'm going to be stuck here with no place to go and-" "Okay. I'll help you" Myungsoo said. He did that because she talked to much and he must be a gentleman and help a beautiful young lady. "Okay." She smiled. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Helloo!! EVERYONEE!!!  I tried very hard to write this chapter... 1st chapter. I hope you like it. There is more to come. Maybe I'll write 2 chapters everyday if you guys like this. COMMENTS ARE ACCEPTED AND LOVED! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH THAT'S WHY I CONTINUE WRITING THIS FANFIC. LOVEYOUGUYS!!!! ------raebubblez<3