She's Back!

What would happen if we...

Myungsoo's pov:

(Still singing She's back to Misun)

I know who she is now! She's back. I can't believe it. Wow. Should I tell her that I'm Myungsoo? I mean to tell you the truth I've change from these nerdy ugly kid to being the 'visual' member of Infinite. Should I tell her? I don't know what to do. 

Misun looked at me. It was hard not to look back because she's just there on my left looking at me beautifully. So I turn my head to her and sang my heart out. She was smiling at me. Augh, I use to remember that smile. I remember her doe-like eyes. Her soft brown hair that was irresistable to be touched. I remember everything about her from 9 years ago. Also, I remember our 1st kiss in the playground. The kiss that change everything about us. Even though we were still 10 years old that time, we were in love. No one could separate us. 

Seriously, no one could separate us back then until.................

(Flashback)

Third person pov:

They played in the playground, like other kids would do. But the only difference was that they were in love. 

"Misun! Let's stay together forever." Myungsoo said while holding her hands very tightly. He never want to let go of her, ever.

"Of course I'll stay with you" She nodded and hug him.

It's been a year since their first kiss. Being 11, they think they are mature to date. Their parents doesn't know about this. Myungsoo and Misun never planned to tell them. The parents know that they are best friends since infants, they think that it would be impossible for them to be in love with each other. They were still young to feel that. 

A black car pulled up to the curb of the playground. Misun quickly broke from the hug knowing that the car belongs to her. Instead of her going to the car, a person, who was her brother got out and dragged her away from Myungsoo.

"Oppa! Let go! neomu appa!" She struggled to get away from her brother's hold. 

"We have to go, Misun! Omma is about to die!" Her brother said. Then Misun got quite. Myungsoo was behind them, he tried fighting the tears. He wants to go over there and hug Misun to comfort her but it was too late. Her brother dragged her to the car and it zoom out. 

"Misun-ah, hope your going to be okay" He thought, then walk to his house.

(In the hospital)

They were running to go the room were their mom is at. Misun and her brother struggled to get by the doctors and the nurses, but all they said that no visitors allowed at this time. They saw their father running too and trying to go in the room but the nurses was telling him the same thing. He just kept struggling, and crying out loud for his wifes name.

"OMMA!!!!!" Misun and her brother screamed. Both them and their father were escorted to the waiting room. 

Once they reached it, Misun and her brother went to their father's arm and cried. He too was crying. The three of them look so devastating. 

A few hours later, it was already past midnight. They calmed down a little bit but tears still rolling down their eyes. Misun was in his father's arms, not sleeping, not doing anything but just staring into space with teary eyes. Her father was too, staring into space thinking was just happened. Misun's brother was looking through the window. He sometimes have his hands on his forehead looking down. The room was full of silence and Misun wanted to break the silence.

"Appa, what would happen if omma is gone?" Misun looked up to her father but still cradled in his arms. 

"I don't know baby." He responded. He moved a piece of her hair away from her face. "Yoochun, if something happens, help okay?"

Misun's brother, Yoochun, nodded. They look at each other, the three of them. Then suddenly the doctor came into the waiting room. His face looks tiring and it looks like he had bad news to tell. They stood as the doctor came in, waiting for an answer.

"Hello, you guys look tired," The doctor said. His voice was rough. "As you know that your mom was struggling of cancer and she was very brave. But the bad news is.." He paused for a minute.

Misun was already in tears. Waiting for the doctor to say the worst thing anyone could say.

"I'm sorry Park family, but, she passed away." The doctor wiped his tears. All of them was speechless, all they could was sit down and cried as much as they want. Yoochun embraced Misun tightly, both of them were crying so hard. Their father came and hug them both.  It was the worst and devastating day of their lives.

 

Days and weeks passed and Myungsoo is worried about her. He went to her house once but they're weren't there at all. Sometimes when Misun attended school, he tried talking her but she would just pass by and ignore him. He always go to the playground to see if she was there, but she isn't. Myungsoo misses her sooo badly.

On the other side, Misun is crying everyday. She wouldn't eat and go to school. Her dad didn't care if she goes to school or not, he just want her to eat. Yoochun, her brother, would try to cheer her up and make her go to the playground to play with Myungsoo but she didn't have the energy to do so. Sometimes she would go to school once in a while and she could see that Myungsoo is trying to communicate with her but she just ignores him because she doesn't want him to see her looking sad and out of energy. It wasn't her. So mostly she just at home with her brother while dad is at work trying to forget what happened.

One night while they were sitting together to have some "family" time, her dad and her brother had something to tell her.

"Um.. Misun baby.." Her father started. She could tell that theres somethings wrong with her dad because he would just tell the news right away. "I got a job abroad."

"That's great dad!" She said enthusiastly. "Where?"

"ia, USA." Her dad replied. 

"Oh, okay. So when are you leaving?"

"We're all leaving Misun," Yoochun said to her. "Wait-" "We have to, we can't stay here forever, we need to start a new life."

Misun knew her brother was right, she needed to a new life. They need to go somewhere, where to back away from the memories. But to do that, that would mean leaving her country behind and her old life. Worst, leaving Myungsoo behind. Thinking of these made Misun teary eyed, but when it's the best for their family, then she would go.

"When are we leaving?" She asked while wiping her tears.

"Tomorrow, so I think it would be the best to say bye to all friends tomorrow before its too late." Her father got up and gave her yellow and purple bags. 

"Okay." She went to her and packed her belongings.

The day had finally arrived, she went to the playground to see if Myungsoo was there. He was, sitting on the swings looking down. 

"Myungsoo." She said softly. He looked up and smiled. "Misun!!!!" He hugged her tightly. He misses her and so does she. 

"Sorry I didn't talk to you in a while." 

"In a while? It seems like forever!" He said and broke away from the  hug and hold her arms, "What happened?"

Misun didn't know how to say it to him, she didn't want to tell what had happened to her mom. So she was silent for a while. Myungsoo was waiting for an answer though. Suddenly, a black car and her brother came out of it. 

"Misun!! PALI!! We're going to be late." He shouted at her.

"Sorry I have to go now," She got away from his hold and walked towards the car. Myungsoo got a hold of her once again.

"Where?"

She couldn't say it, she doesn't want to either. But she has to.

"Out of the country." She said it unemotionally. 

"Why?"

"MISUN! Hurry up!" Yoochun was getting impatient.

"I have to go now!" She said. 

"Wait! What would happen if we-" Misun got away and ran towards the car. Her eyes was watering. Myungsoo was speechless. *why would she leave me like that?* he thought.  Then the car went off. Myungsoo fell to the ground and didn't even cry. 

"..meet again?" He whispered. Those are the last words he didn't get to say to Misun. 

(End of Flashback)

Myungsoo's pov:

She's just here, lying on my shoulder. She's back. This is what happened when we met again? She doesn't even know me! Whatever, she'll soon find out. 

But in that case, She's back! I don't know what to say to her though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: SORRY THAT SENTENCE ENDED JUST LIKE THAT. IT'S NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT TO BE RIGHT? BUT THERES MORE TO COME TO FINISH THAT SENTENCE SO.......... CONTINUE READING PLEASEEE!!! CONFLICTS, AND LOVE TRIANGLES WILL COME SOON. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ALWAYS LOVED BY MEEEE!!! <3