Hello! We are Infinite!

What would happen if we...

Myungsoo pov:

"Um.. Mi Sun.." I poked her on the shoulder.

We were in the car and she happened to be sleeping on my shoulder. It was a long day for her I think.. especially what happened when I told her the good news.

"Hyung!" Sungjong screamed. "Shhh!!!" Everyone responded. Then Dongwoo punched him. "Mianhe." Sungjong pouted.

Mi Sun and I, were in the back of the car, alone. She looks so angelic and beautiful and I KNOW who she is now.

(Few hours ago)

"Misun!" I pulled her out of the members. They whinned and I  gave them a glare. They all shut up.

"Yes?" She questioned, waiting for an answer. Her doe eyes was hard to resist.

"We can help you. Do you want to go to our company building and call your sister there?" I asked hoping she will say yes.

Once she she heard what I just said, she excitedly jumped and gave me a hug. That's when it all happened. 

(Flashback)

"Myungsoo!!!" my best friend said out loud. Her pigtails was all over the place and she was smiling brightly. Her smile is so beautiful. It glistened with the sun.

"Misun! I have to give you something." I handed her a handmade flower bracelet. She smiled at it. Although we were only 10 years old, I loved her. 

"GOMAWO!!!" She smiled and gave me a hug. Then we looked into each others eyes. All of a sudden her lips fell onto mine. We were KISSING! 

My heart was going crazy. Misun's eyes were closed, and I think it would be rude if I kept my eyes open, so I closed them. It was an amazing feeling and what felt like 5 seconds turns into 5 years when were kissing. Then our lips fell apart. She just giggled and looked at me. My eyes was popped open realizing what just happened. Then I hug her back. 

" I love you" I whispered in her ear.

"Nado. Me too" She whispered back. We stayed in the park and played games like what 10 year olds do. We hold hands and hug each other. We played in the swings, slid in the slides and heck, even play in the sand box. Although we were still young, we love each other.

(Flashback end.)

Mi Sun's Pov:

Once he said those words, I just had to jumped and hug him. I held on him tight. He was my life saver. But something about the hug that made me confused.

"Mi Sun?" Myungsoo said. I stopped the hug and turn back. Embarassed. 

"So.. Shall we go?" I asked and turn to face him. He was looking at me like he haven't seen me in a long time. "Um.. Myungsoo?"

"YES! We shall go!" Sunggyu said. "Come on, L!" He grabbed Myungsoo and walk towards the exit of the airport.

"Let's go Noona!" Sungjong said, leading me towards to the exit too. The others went along, putting there hoods and their glasses.

As we walked towards the exit, I saw a lot of girls screaming like fangirls. They were grabbing Myungsoo and Sunggyu by their arms. Their Hyung was in the front trying to protect them. Sungjong put a jacket over my head. As I look back, the others were getting pulled by this crazy girls.

"INFINITE! INFINITE! INFINITE!" The girls chant. Whose Infinite? "AHHHHHH!!!! MYUNGSOO!! L oppa! SARANGHAEE!!!" One the girl who was putting up a sign that has a picture of Myungsoo on it. What? Myungsoo? Why does he have a picture on a poster? Is he like  in one of those Korean Boy Bands that I've about?! That's impossible. I saw him look at her and smiled. The crazy fangirl Screamed and fainted. OMO!

"OMO! She just fainted." I hurried towards her but Sungjung stopped me. "Noona, theres no time to help her. Now pali! and get into the car." The car stopped in front of us. It wasn't a car actually, it was one of those big white vans. 

"Can you explain this to me in the car?" I asked him, "Y-" Someone else who was Myungsoo answered "Yes" Then he shoved me inside the van and he went in. I went to the very back seat and so did he. The others went in also. They relief that I haven't caught. I looked outside the window and saw crazy girls screaming in the top of their lungs, desperate to be seen by the almighty "Infinite."

The vehicle started, and it went fast just like that. Then everyone was silent. I could see that Dongwoo and Sungyeol was about to sleep. Sungjong and Woohyun was playing a game, Hoya listening to music and Sunggyu already asleep. Then I looked back to right, and there he was. Myungsoo was looking at the window thinking about something. His just looking and looking. So maybe I think I could start a conversation. 

"Um...psttt! Myungsoo!" I whispered. He look back at me. " Are you going to tell me who you guys really are, because I'm soo confused." I asked.

Then I noticed that all the others stopped what they were doing and looked back. Even Sunggyu woke up.

" ANEYEONGHASSEO! INIFINITEHIMNIDA!" They all said together even Myungsoo.

I laughed. "So you guys are a Korean Boyband." They nodded. "I've never heard of your songs. I only know this group Big Bang?" 

"BWHO?" Sunggyu said in suprised. Then they looked at each other and started singing.

 

"oh she’s back
she’s back
she’s back
she’s back
oh she’s back (she’s back)
oh she’s back (she’s back)
she’s back"
 
They were singing in sync. I was amaze by their voices, and I could hear Myungsoo voice to my right. Which I've heard before. 
I looked at him while they were singing. He looks at me back. 
 
Maybe I do know him. Maybe from like 9 years ago. Maybee.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this is boring. But next chapter, Imma try to write it in nonboring stylee.. :)) 
I LOVE YOU GUYSS!!  COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LOVE AND APPRECIATED! <3!