"I'm not taking no for an answer."

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

A/N : I've actually wrote this a week ago. I know I've been on hiatus. Be patient my fellow unicorns. (Lay. EEHEHE)

Your POV

"Huh? Oh it's just you." I turned around.

"I ran after you, but you didn't even care to wait for me." He hunched over with his hands on his knees, panting.

"Why should I wait for you?" I was puzzled.

"Forgive me. I didn't want to make you angry. I'm sorry for saying this so late, but I like you ever since. Ever since... we were young. My ego always got in the way of telling you. Well confessing to you." He said with such eyes. So sincere to his words. Apologetic. I never knew he had such a soft side. WHAT A SOFTY!

"I'll forgive you, but don't kiss me without permission." I said jokingly. He nodded.

"I promise."

"So were you trying to mask your feelings from me by being mean?" I sang song.

"Percisely my dongsaeng. I mean HyunJae ssi."

"I get it now. You should be an actor. I thought you really hated me."

"How could I?"

"Well..." I looked at my watch and we had 10 minutes left. "Let's go change. 10 minutes on the clock."

"Let's skip that boring class. Shall we?" Without even a a blink of an eye I was pulled to the corner store nearby.

"Why are we here?"

"Um... Let's call it a date?"

"Mwo?!!!!!" Date?!!!!"

"Shhhh!~ You're still so freakishly loud. And yes. Date."

"Oppa!~" I whined still loud as ever.

"Shush. I see you're calling me oppa again. I like it. How about we watch a movie after this. After we eat this delicious ramen." he said with a smile while holding the two cheap ramen bowls walking towarda the bar window.

2-20120325093905446.jpg A/N: Those windows.

"Minus well. If you're paying."

"What kind of guy won't pay for his own girlfriend?"

"Oppa! Yay! Wait... GIRL to th FRIEND?! GIRLFRIEND?!!!"

"I'm not taking no for an answer."

I stayed quiet and ate my ramen bowl. We checked the movie times to see what was playing. The movies played later, so we went to waste time. We went to the arcade until the time the classes were over and the movie was going to play. Then we watched the horror movie "Sinister".

Kris' POV

When we were watching the movie, she kept burring her face in my arm when something scary would pop up. Why did she agree to the movie if she was going to be like this? I don't really care. It was like heaven on earth. She gave up on the twentieth time she buriend her face. She didn't look back at the screen and fell asleep. Am I dead? I love it.

The movie ended at 11:00 an hour before curfew. I picked her up bridal style and readjusted her to my back. I walked back to the dorms and knocked on her room door. One of the twins had opened the door. That wasn't there. AeSook was her name, I think. SeungHi was asleep. The twins just stared at me.

"What?" I glared.

"Oh nothing." They said innocently, but still stared. I put her down on her bed and made sure the bed was screwed on right. I tucked her in. I saw her pink plump lips. I had to resist. Resist Kris. Resist! I settled for her forehead instead. I pressed my warm lips on her forehead and smiled inbeetween the immature kiss.

"Goodnight babe." I chuckled at the thought.

"Mwo?!" The stupid twins yelled out.

"Shut up! You'll wake her up." I said with clenched teeth. I looked back at HyunJae and a smile grew back on my face.

TaeMin's POV

It wasn't her. Damn it! I searched everywhere, but didn't see her. Not until this morning.

She walked into school with a smile. But with Kris' arm around her neck. I'm too late.