Day 1 (cont.)

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

~Kris's POV~

As I was walking back to the dorms I saw HyunJae walking in the door. I saw her with a smile and walked in behind her. We walked and she openned the elevator door and I rushed in so I don't have to wait.

"Were you behind me the whole time? Were you looking at my , since you are a flirt?"

"No I wasn't in fact, I didn't even notice you." I lied to her.

"Lies." How did she know? Am I that obvious?

"So what if I lied?"

"You lied to me! I was just joking! You've been caught! PUAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed. I'm doomed!

"Since we're talking how about I walk you to your room?" I said flirtaciously.

"No thanks! I don't like you remember." She said with a ugly face.

"So what?" I said as I pushed her against the wall in the hallway where it was deserted. She looked at me in the face and pushed my body away.

"What? You don't like my body either? Girls would die for me to do this and you just touched my rock hard abs." I replied.

"You're not that great you know? Just because a lot of girls like you doesn't mean every girl does. You disgust me ever since you started to hang out with what's his face. The one who went to juvenile hall."

"You mean Jang YoungHyuk?"

"Yeah! You know you used to be so nice and now you're a monster that mistreats people for things!"

"How do I?"

"You flirt with girls and break there hearts. You harrass me and maybe some other girls."

"It's not my fault girls like me one-sidedly and I don't harrass girls."

"You definitely do. Pushing me against my bed and now pushing me against the wall is harrassment!" She screamed out and I heard a gasp. I turned my head to see KiHae and JiHae. They grabbed out there phone, took a picture  and started texting.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo
Naega michyeo michyeo baby

My ringtone went off and I saw the text. It said...

"Kris Wu, 6 year trainee, harrassment towards Kim HyunJae, a new trainee."

It had my picture too! I had my hand on the wall and HyunJae against the wall. It really looks like harrassment. ual harrassment.

"I'll get you for this HyunJae. Don't be happy."

"Whatever! Your now a threat to girls."

~Your POV~

He went away and left me alone in the hallway as the twins ran off. I ran to my room and put on comfortable clothes. English was going to be boring because I already know English. I quickly put on a comfortable outfit that I could wear out.

As I went to English, I heard murmurs from people and they kept pointing to one specific guy. Kris. He sat alone with his head down looking at the desk. He banged his fist on the table and got up about to leave and he saw me in the door way. He glared at me with a smirk. He walked straight out the door and left the desk empty, so I walked to the desk and sat there until Kris came back in. There was no more seats  other than the one right next to me, which was Kris' original seat. He stomped right up to me and I quickly looked away. I tried to not make any contact with him what so ever. I kept staring at the ceiling.

scaled.php?server=62&filename=iu3q.jpg&r

SLAM! The door was openned and there comes the English teacher. Woo EunSeo. She was young, but not so attractive. She was rumored to be hired so the guys won't stare at her. I don't think they thought much of girls looking at Instructor Lee HyukJae aka EunHyuk. That man was delicious and I don't mind him being there. Damn! He was b2stly.

As English went on my neck got sore from staring up, so I looked down with my head hanging. I didn't pay attention to Ms. Woo because all I heard was her talking in English which her grammar was quite bad, but she didn't have an accent.

"Kris? HyunJae? Are you listening to me?" She called out and you heard a few people giggling. I looked at her and responded, "Yeah, I'm listening. May I be excused? I don't think I really need this class. Thank you for teaching the others." She was in shock when she heard me speak English fluently. "Yes, you may. Please quitely leave and come assist me sometime. I need some help." She smiled and pointed to the back door.

"May I leave as well? This class is useless to me." I turned around and saw Kris talking to Ms. Woo in English fluently as well. Woah. I forgot he lived in the same neighborhood when my parents and I lived in Canada. I knew him for 5 years. I'm really forgetful.

"Sure! Help sometime. Just come and you help me instead of listening to me blabber in English. Remember that the two of you!" She cooed at us in Korean. I smiled and waved and saw most of the students in awe to our conversation that they had no idea what we said. I laughed at the sight and carried on out of the door with Kris right behind my tail.

"Hey! I'm warning, I'll get my revenge!" He shouted at me.

"Pshh. Whatever you do doesn't matter to me. Revenge is my middle name. Come at me bro!" We continued our arguement in English.

"What? Bro? Please?"

"Come at me. I'll come back twice as hard. Revenge runs in my blood."

"I'm warning you. SHUT UP and STAY CAUTIOUS!"

"YOU CONCEITED BRAT! DON'T YELL AT ME!"

"YOU'RE YELLING AT ME! I WON'T STOP YELLING AT YOU UNTIL YOU SHUT UP!"

"I'll stop yelling now, but I won't shut up."

"Uhhh! You're such a pain!"

"Speak for yourself! Heh! Piece of crap to me!"

He ran up to me and grabbed my arm and pushed to the wall covering my mouth and looked at me in the eyes.

I was held on the wall.

"Piece of crap, huh?" RINGGG!!!!!!~ The bell ring. He's in more trouble now.

~No One~

"He's doing it again!" A guy from the corner screamed and everyone from the classes rushed out. Kris had to make it seem not like what they thought. He uncovered and went in for a kiss.

Swoop! There she went in a guy's hands. "Are you okay?"

"Ne. Kamsabnida." HyunJae looked up at him.

"No biggey. Be careful." He put her down and walked away towards the dorms. She just went looking for the acting class and and entered. SeungHi came rushing towards hearing the news.

"I heard someone saved you. Who was this person?" She asked with her head tilted to the side.

"I don't know his name, but he was very handsome." HyunJae replied with a smile creeping up her face.

"I bet he is for you to be blushing and smiling like the Joker."

"From B2ST?"

"Yeah, from B2ST. No from Batman." SeungHi sarcastically said.

"Fine be that way. Eonni!" HyunJae bursted out with a pout.

"Mianhe! FORGIVE ME!" She said sarcastically again.

"Whatever!" The slap on the desk and there came their diva theater teacher.

~Your POV~

The teacher came in with his diva attitude. "Annyeong class! I'm here to introduce myself. I'm Kim KiBum. I don't want instructor, teacher, Mr. Kim or KiBum as my tag okay?! I want you to call me Key! Greet me. 1, 2, 3!"

"Hello Key!" The whole class said in horrible unison. "Again!" Instuctor Key shouted. "Hello Key!" This time we said it in semi-good unison. "BRAVO!" He sang song and walked out the class. Is acting class already over. We still have an hour and 45 minutes. He peeked back in with his whole body out the door leaning back only seeing his head staring at us. "Aren't you coming?" All of us got up and rushed after his rapid, diva walking . We took the stairs not the glass elevator.

It took us about 1o minutes walking, or "attitude changing" as Key would say, down the stairs 2 flights of stairs. As we opened the door to walk in came a pathway of lights in a red velvet covered room and 3 giant doors. The one in the middle happened to be the largest and said not to be touched. It was called the pure gold door.

"It's expensive! No touchy!~" Key sung to a made up tune.

"Ne!~" We had to sing along to answer. When ever we spoke had to have emotion and a lovely tune as he would say. We openned the door to the very end of the hall of lights and velvet carpeting. It was sprung open by Key and we waltz in. I mean waltz in. I was partnered with a person I liked this time. SeungHi was partner. It was okay to be girl with girl because of the lack of guys in this class.

"WELCOME TO MY LARE! MUAHAHAHA!" Key said in a Dracula tone. How did he change from being a Barbie to Dracula in a matter of seconds? This man is a genius! We had to show our most prideful talent we could think of. Everyone did singing and dancing, but SeungHi blew our minds with her wide range. She did IU's 3 high notes and kept going until she reached her limit when her voice cracked a bit  at her additional 11 high notes. She blushed and rushed back to her seat beside me. It's my turn.

I sang EXO's What is Love with a mix of Two Moons. I sang, rapped and even freestyled my way to the top of the class right under SeungHi. SeungHi was at the top and I was 2nd. It really all depended on our acting skills.

"Warning! After today is over, you can't change to rapping or instruments. You'll be stuck with for awhile!~" Key went back to his diva Barbie self. I hope I'm good at acting. I hope.

"You are now dismissed!~ Good-bye darlings!~" Key sang.

"Annyeonghigaseyo Key-ssi!~" We sang back. He wants to be younger so we call him Key-ssi as he was our friend.

Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke

Dashi taeeonan sungan gachi

 

Eden geu gose bareul deurin taechoui geu cheoreom maeil
Neo hanaman hyanghamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo

Aju jageun geoshirado neol himdeulge haji motage
Hangsang jikigo shipeo i’’m eternally love

My ringtone went off and I picked up my phone and saw a text from an odd number... I have my eyes on you. Don't be so laid back.

Who the hell is this? I heard my ringtone and saw another text. Closing my eyes and openning my text. It was from TaeMin! Good night dongsaeng. Hope you had an awesome day! See you tomorrow huh?

I texted back... Yeah oppa. I'll be there. Get some sleep too! Good night. Hugs and kisses oppa. Miss you a lot. I have banana milk for you tomorrow.

He texted... Thanks dongsaeng. Now go to bed!

I went off to my room and knocked out. I kept dreaming of that text. Who kept sending them? It has to be Kris!

=======================================================

This one was pretty long. Subscribe please if you aren't. Okay bye!

P.S.

 LEE%2BTAEMIN.jpg

This will be my face if you don't like my fanfic and don't subscribe.