Day 1

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

~Your POV~

I can hear a something really loud. BEEP BEEP BEEP! I guess it's time for me to wake up.

I wake up to a 3 loud girls and SeungHi in a deep sleep.

"Eonni! Wake up! Eonni! Wakey wakey artichokey!"

"Did someone say something?" SeungHi said between yawns.

"Just me! Wake up!"

"Oh annyeong, HyunJae."

"Annyeonghaseyo."

I quickly sped to the bathroom before most of the girls were half awake to take a shower. By the time I was done taking my quick shower came in about 5 girls still rubbing there eyes.  I hurried back to my room and put on my uniform. I looked at the mirror and pouted. Does my hair look okay? Ehh... I have ten more minutes. Gotta pack and go to the bus. If I don't leave now I might be late! Looking at myself for the last time I jetted out.

htm_20110124174150c000c010-001.JPG

I arrived at the school about 5 minutes after the school gates opened and walked right in looking at my classes. Woah! This school is so much bigger than the other one I went to. Kirin. High. School. is. HUGE! As I went to class to find a seat, I tripped over my foot and fell on my face. I heard a few people laugh and just brushed it off, but my face was starting to burn up. And soon it was lunch.

I went over to the cafeteria and took out some kimbap and banana milk. I was about to sit down alone, but saw someone with her own table with her head down.

"Hey, can I sit here with you?" I said as I bent down to her face. She looked awfully familiar.

"Yeah, sure." She said in a lazy tone.

"I'm HyunJae. Kim HyunJae. Nice to meet you."

Her head shot up in surprise. "HyunJae, you come to this school now? I have someone to talk to now."

"Eonni! Annyeong! Why don't you talk to anybody else? Don't you have other friends? Oh, I'm sorry. That was rude of me."

"It's okay. It's just that if people don't talk to me first, I stay quiet. You might be the one of the few who talked to me instead of our roommates."

"You're shy aren't you? Why don't AeSook and her friends sit with you then?"

"They don't like me."

I wonder why. "It's alright then. You just gained one friend!"

"I never had a friend before."

"I guess I'm your best friend then."

"Okay!"

She pulled out a bowl of japchae and we shared our lunches with each other.

img_20120120_122756.jpg?w=442&h=332

(Japchae is a glass noodle dish. Kimbap is a Korean rice roll that resembles Japanese sushi.)

We walked back to our classes individually. I sat there smiling with a new attitude. Before I knew it, school was over. SeungHi was waiting for me at the gate and waved at me to see her. I ran up to her and we made our way to the bus. Would TaeMin be okay? I hope so. I'll see you later at dinner oppa. I thought to myself.

~SeungHi's POV~

I looked at her face as we were on the bus. She was worried about something.

"Is everything okay?"

"It's alright. TaeMin oppa is sick. Don't tell anyone okay."

"I won't say a word!" I zipped my mouth, but opened it once again. "Why?"

"He just doesn't feel so well. I don't think he wants anybody to know either. Don't tell."

"Arasseo. I won't."

We were all split into our groups as I went with the people who trained for 2 years, HyunJae went to the first year classes.

~Your POV~

Class has begun! We first showed off our vocals to the class to see who is at the top. I sang HyoRin from Sistar's I Choose to Love You. I heard a few people whistle, I saw a few glare and a few with mouths dangeling. Was I really that good?

 

 

 

"We will now announce the best of the class." Our instructer announced.

Please!~ I thought to myself.

"Kim... Hyun... JAE!"

I stared at Instructer Hyun stunned and lost.

"Kim HyunJae. Will you please stand up?" She called out to me staring right at me.

"Ah, ne." I stood and bowed in every dirction there were people.

"Congratulations!" She yelped like a dog. I smiled and sat back down to see a few girls looking at me displease and speaking to there friends ferociously.

"Class has now ended. Make your way out through the doors neatly." The instructer said.

I walked myself to the dance class and sat on the fllor waiting with the other class mates for instructor Lee to come in.

"Hello class!" Instructor Lee came in.

"That man is attractive." A group of girls started to blabber about him.

Insructor Lee to some music and started to dance to it. This man is attractive.

54729014201002262345374278565293638_002.

(HyukJae baby!)

"You guys will be learning this dance today." He said with no panting after dancing to it. This man is b2stly.

 

 

 

 

"Grab a partner!" He announced. It was an odd number and no one wanted to partner with me, so I became the instructor's partner. I was so embarrassed. I had to dance as well instructor. He taught us the dance and sent us to dinner. I remember all the steps, but I don't have time to practice right now.

SeungHi asked me to eat with her, but I said I had to go.

"Okay then. See you later then huh?"

"Yeah. Annyeong eonni."

"Tell TaeMin I said hi okay?" She said in a whisper.

I walked off to the taxi and went over to the hospital. I walked in the room with a takeout box of Korean pancake and 5 bottles of banana milk and a bottle of strawberry milk for me. He was watching TV at the moment watching MinHo from SHINee in "To the Beautiful You". I smiled and sat next to him and saw him look at me with a smile.

"Guess what I got oppa!" I took of my bag and put it on his lap and he opened the bag with joy taking out  the banana milk and pancake. He ate some and tried to feed me some and drank all his banana milk without saying a word.

"Oppa? Are you done?"

"Hmm?" He said with his mouth stuffed with food.

"Are you done?"

"Ne." He said after he gulped down his food.

"How's training my dongsaeng?"

"Fine. I was put in the top of the class for vocal training and was paired up with instructer Lee for dance."

"That's good! You have such an angelic voice and you better be the best dancer too!" He said with rosey cheeks.

"Yeah, sure. I'm going to leave okay? I was already here 2 hours. I'm going kay?"

"Okay." He said with a pout. I hugged him and left the room. Off to pick my elective. I'm going for acting.