Scoldings, Helpful Sunbaes and B!tches w/ Deadly Heels

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

"How dare you make me pay and leave me there?!" Onew yelled at us and all of us cringed at the elder.

"Leave them alone you ate all the food by the way they told me."

"Oh HyeSung sunbaenim." Onew bowed. We followed along and thanked him.

"That didn't mean they had to leave me." Onew scolded us some more.

"You would've killed them." JunJin sunbae recalled.

"He's gonna get his revenge anyways." DongWan sunbae said.

"True. He plans on that, so I plan to tell them the time you accidently fell and landed on the-" Andy was cut off by Onew putting his hand over his mouth.

"Don't tell a soul and I won't do anything." Onew promised.

"That's good." JunJin sunbae patted his head and hugged me tightly.

"I want a hug too." MinWoo sunbae said.

"Me first." Eric sunbae pushed MinWoo by the face to the side and scooped me up.

"Yah sunbae! I'm wearing a dress." He put me down.

"Sorry." They all laughed together.

shinhwa.jpg

"Our turn to go. Let's go SM!!!" They cheered and went up on stage and we heard the fans cheering.

"We're next." Freefall yelled and went up to stand next to the stage.

"Why did you guys leave me I was hungry too?" DongHae pouted.

"You wouldn't wake up. So who's excited for school again?" SeungHi asked. We all hated school, but now they might actually like me.

"Hey babe." AeSook s her arms around TaeMin. I wanted to punch her, but cameras might get a hold of it.

"Get off me." He pushed her away.

"I'll get you sooner or later." She winked at him and glared at me.

"Sometimes I wonder why I endured training with such a ." I remarked as she bumped into me. She turned back.

"I always wondered why people would like you. Rumor says that you were always disliked in school." She snapped at me.

"That's a rumor that's true about me. Do you want to hear a fact? I at least have two good friends." I admitted.

"I have friends and I know why they wouldn't like you. You're ugly." She sashayed a bit closer to me.

"At least I'm natural head to toe unlike somebody. Oh yeah, Fact number two: No one gives a about you only your dad's money." I pushed her a little before exiting onto stage to the SM Towners. I had a smiled plastered on my face and I asked, "How did I do?"

"Excellent. Not too hurtful and not too easy going." Kris smiled back at me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"We are FREE to FALL. FREEFALL!" We introduced ourselves.

"That was the worst phrase I ever had to say." Kris said.

"Agreed." I grinned and was pulled away by TaeMin.

"Duet time." He smiled and we did a dance by Sh*t Kingz.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAk8IsU95CQ

Holy crap. Aesook just threw her heel at me. My first day of being a real idol and already a scandalous article on it's way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update! I'm making up for skipped weeks.

Shinhwa cameo appearance!!!!!!! YAY!