The Plan is to RUN!

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

"Can we get 7 servings?" We ordered as we saw fans outside of the restaurant. We waved and Onew looked back at the waitress.

"Can we change that to 9 servings?" He smiled cutely at her and she just melted infront of us.

"Okay. Coming right up." She then put a napkin and her pen next to Onew. "Will you please sign it for me? I'm a big fan of your's." She flashed her bracelet and there was his name. 'JinKi'

"Yes sure." He signed it and winked. This time she ran off and put the order at the window. She squealed nonstop by herself and the fans outside were jealous.

"So hyung why 8? There's only 7 of us." TaeMin wondered.

"Is Hae coming?" Key asked. SeungHi shook her head.

"It's for me and by the way she's squealing she probably would give us some on the house." Onew grinned ear to ear.

"Here comes the waitor." Jjong said. We all looked up to see a super buff guy walking towards us. He looks like a mafia leader. Holy crap...

"Your order." He said in a mascaline deep voice. Then he turned to me and then at TaeMin and snarled, but back at me smiling wildly. He then said, "HyunJae noona! I'm your number one fan. I'm the vice president of the fanclub." His voice became high. I just smiled. We didn't even officially debut yet. All we had were prologues like EXO sunbaes.

"That's awesome." I said perkily. He jumped with glee. TaeMin just laughed. The waitor stopped and glared at him. I just chuckled and gave him a napkin with my name and signature on it.

"Thank you so much noona." He bowed.

"Wait noona?" I asked.

"You're from 97 right? I'm from early 96." He answered.

"Then shouldn't you respect all of us then shoot glares?" I questioned him. He just bowed and apologized to TaeMin.

"It's okay. I understand. If I liked someone and didn't like their friend I would do the same." TaeMin chuckled and the young giant just gladly nodded his head.

"Is it surprising that I'm younger than you are?" The waitor conversed with us for some time.

"Not really. I met this one guy on Star King when SHINee brought me. He was year younger and was so shocked when he called me hyung." TaeMin recalled.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNwIwNDRN2o (As you already know they are younger in the fic than in real life.)

"Your face was priceless." Key laughed and so did Jjong, but Onew was on the side eating the left overs.

"Shut up."

"We have to go now." Onew said. He looked at his chicken watch.

"Oh yeah. Time to get ready. Put the bill on Onew." I whispered to the waitor making him burn up and he just nodded happily and the rest of us ran while Onew was oblivious.

"That'll be $140. 43 please." The waitor grinned and gave us a thumbs up and we ran away to the limo and sped off. Poor Onew oppa, he has to pay the bill and his taxi ride.