WTF?

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

The phone hung up and I was pacing back and forth. *I'm confused what just happened?* I heard the door slam and I saw SeungHi with a bowl of rice porridge. That wasn't all. She was crying. She threw the porridge to the floor and the bowl container cracked open leaving the food to spurge out on its own.

"Why are you crying?" I asked very concerned. Kris woke up from the drop of the plastic container.

"SeungHi, where did DongHae hyung go?" TaeMin asked and she screamed to the point that she can break glass. She might have.

"Forget about that idiot!" She yelled at TaeMin with her pink ears and nose. Her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were wet because of her heavy tears.

"Tell me all about it." I said trying to calm her down. I tried to lead her to the couch and she sat down on the floor. She didn't move an inch she stayed right where she stopped before she threw the container. She just dropped to the floor.

"He broke up with me! That a** wipe!" She said and wiping her eyes with her sweater.

"TaeMin call your hyung!" Kris instructed. TaeMin called his hyung to see him enter with teary eyes and a bag behind his back. He had both of his hands to the back. I just stood there with my hands in fists and was ready to punch that fool. He smiled. *How could he smile?!* SeungHi got up. She smiled and went to hug DongHae.

"I'm confused what happened?" TaeMin asked.

"What did happen?" My hands were now relaxed.

"What's that smell?" Kris blurted out.

DongHae took out the bag from behind him and his other hand. It was covered with a glove and he was holding a peeled onion and some garlic.

"WTF?" All three of us said in unison.

"Mianhe. I wanted to see good my acting was." SeungHi confessed. I fisted again.

"Don't get mad at me! She told me to do it!" He put the porridge on the couch and raised his hands up to a surrender. SeungHi was going to get polverized!

I  chased after her until she gave up. I lectured her to stop scaring me. TaeMin just chuckled away and Kris hugged me from behind and dragged to eat instead of lecturing the poor girl. *Right poor girl.*