What Did HE Do?

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

| one month later |

The guys have agreed to stop fussing over me for the past month. They wanted to focus on the debut. Best month so far excluding the nonending sweat and sore feet. I think I need to go buy some new shoes soon. All my shoes have at least on hole. The couple stopped being as lovey dovey due to the fact that the company doesn't know and if they did, they would get demoted or forced to break up. I'm definitely going shopping. Their 200 day anniversary is soon and I really need shoes. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh well.

The dance is quite hard. The plan was to start with a dance and do something most rookies don't do for a debut. We'll be singing a slower song. Not a ballad, but semi-slow.

 

A/N: The dance. And the song. I know it's in Japanese.

 

I sat down to rest with the rest of the members, but two seem to be missing.

"Where's SeungHi and DongHae?" I asked.

"They went to go pick up some food." TaeMin told me without looking at me. He's still dancing. He thinks not trying as hard is resting. I could never be like him. I would die. After about 30 minutes he gave up.

"Hey hyung, why is DongHae and SeungHi taking so long?" He asked, but there was no answer. I looked over to the couch to see a sleeping giant. Kris was asleep the whole time. TaeMin picked up his phone and dialed DongHae's number. DongHae picked up and I could hear SeungHi screaming. "YAH! DONGHAE! WTF?! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I ran up to the cell phone and panicked.

"DongHae! What happened? What did you do?"

A/N: Two super short chapters. Lame one too.