One.

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

"Uh..."

"No, I don't want you to. You're my girlfriend." Kris had interupted me.

"Just one. I need only one. Please Hyung I beg you." TaeMin pleaded.

"Why should I? I played fair and got her before you did. She's mine."

"Opp-" I tried to say, but I was cut off.

"I beg you. Just one." TaeMin got on his knees and begged. He must really like me.

"Wah! TaeMin and Kris are fighting over the ugly witch." A girl stood on top of a table and pointed jumping in excitement. Harsh words.

"Yah!~ If I'm the ugly witch then you are hideous to the max. Like a pig." I called out with a people staring at me now not the guys who were bickering over me. Never thought I was the type to fight back did you? I hate the people here at school. All retards. I'm not the girl to keep quite and remain calm.

"What did you say?"

"You didn't hear me? I said you're hideous. You look like a pig. Lumps on your sides prove my point. If you wan-..."

I was then hugged from the back.  My mouth was being cupped from speaking another word.

"Just one date HyunJae." I was then twirled into someone else. This time I was facing a chest. A rock hard chest. He unburied my head from his chest. "You're officially mine. I'm sorry for breaking my promise." What promise? It then hit me. He forced his plump lips onto my warm lips. It was all forced.

Girls began to trample my way. Or our way.

"Don't kiss him." "He's mine." "Don't touch him!" "Ugly wench, you don't deserve him." Then I heard a dragon roar. "Shut up you s!"

I was so lost. He would never get so mad to yell at anyone.

~Flash Back~

"I'm sorry Jae. I scared you didn't I?"

"No duh Kevin. I mean Kris. You don't ever get mad."

"I do. It just takes a lot for me to get mad. If I care or love whatever needs to be defended I would."

"We should go. We're starting school tomorrow."

"You're in the same grade as me. Why are you so smart?"

"It's not my fault I learned everything. 6th grade here I come!"

~End of Flash Back~

He cares for me.

"I actually you got that all wrong. You said she doesn't deserve me? I think the other way around. She's not a wench. She can't touch me all she wants and kiss me. I know she won't though. She's not s unlike you dumb girls. Leave her alone." He then stared at all the guys who were eyeing the fiesty you huffing and puffing. "If any of you guys do something wrong to her, you'll get it." Gasps were heard around the room. TaeMin was as still as a statue.

"You can have one date. One only." He told TaeMin. "Warning goes to you too. Don't hurt her or you're dead. Arasseo?"

"Ah nae hyung."

"Oh great now she's going to hit on TaeMin oppa now."

"I'm not your oppa pig girl." I chuckled in my little space behind Kris. TaeMin hugged me and left the cafeteria.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

At the other side of the cafeteria was AeSook. "She's dead to me."

==============================================================================================

I lied. Update. I found a written chapter hidden.