Hideous

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

{ You }

"Yah! Oppa. I know you think we're a couple and all, but you don't need to put your arm around me. It's weird."

"It's okay to me. I'm making sure no one eyes you."

"Yeah... Sure."

We made our way to class. I have to go to class with him since I was transferred for my high IQ. SeungHi's now in my class. DongHae transferred just to be with her. What a cute couple.

"Oppa! You're here... with her?"

"Who's she?"

"She's ugly!" The girls shouted out as we walked hand in hand. Kris, why did you go from my neck to my hand?

Then guys cut into the mix.

"She's cute."

"I'll tap that."

Kris snapped at the last comment. "Yeah, she's cute! You'll never get her! So shut up, because she's mine!"

"Oh sure." he came in.

{ TaeMin }

"oh sure." Keep a poker face. P-P-P-Pokerface. Keep a poker face. Don't show it.

"She's mine dirt bag." Kris growled at me..

"Holding hands doesn't mean anything." It does. Why can't you be with me?

"At least she doesn't cringe at the sight of me." Lies. Don't listen. He's lying.

"Oppa, shut up." A girl coming from the back said.

"And you are?" I asked.

"Yoona"

"Oh Kris' girlfriend?" I smirked at Kris.

"Mwo!? Kris is a playah!" A guy called out.

"I'm not. I'm faithful to this piece of art." He pointed to HyunJae. I have to agree.

"Mmhm...Sure."

"Oppa stop." HyunJae finally spoke up.

"Okay." Kris said it so willingly.

"Listen to HyunJae!" I pointed forcefully at Kris.

"You too! Oppa, shut up!"

"Oppa? You still call me oppa? You don't hate me?"

"I never did. I'm sorry about last time. I was just moody after those 2 kisses."

"Twice? Hold up! You kissed her twice?!"

"Playah, playah!"

"Oh this girl's gonna get it!" That made Kris hug her tightly. The group of girls came marching towards us .

"Stop it." I said and they did briefly.

"Oppa, I can defend myself."

She pushed out of Kris' arms and the girls began to riot. They pushed her to the ground and a girl got on top of her and slapped her. SeungHi and DongHae came in giggling, but SeungHi saw the fight. She rushed and slapped one of the girls, then DongHae pulled away from the fight.

{ You }

"Ha! I thought you could defend yourself."

"I just don't want to. You're not worth my energy."

Kris then pulled me up to a hug. He then whispered into my ear, "Don't be stupid, I'm protecting you."

"Oppa let me go."

"I'm not going to let the girl I love get hurt."

I never knew he had such a sweet side.

{ TaeMin }

I guess he really does love her. Ihave major competition. He basically carried her to the desks. The girls scoffed and then looked at me and started to swarm around me.

"Get away you hideous es!" I yelled then walked away to my desk opposite of Kris' desk.

"Did he just call you hideous?"

"Correction, all of us."

"I don't care he's hot."

You guys are creeps and stupid. The girl I love is an angel, but she's with the guy I respect most and I'm wishing she is with me. In my arms. Dreams will be dreams.

Class ended and we were dismissed for lunch. I entered the cafeteria and saw the lovey dovey couple together. Typical. HyunJae and Kris just happened to sit with them.

I walked up to her and pulled her up. "Will you go with me to one date? Just one."

Oohs and ahhs were heard.

"Please. I beg you. Just to see who you like more."

"Just one?"

"Unless you want more."

"Uh..."