O11 | More Cheek Rubbing

Inheritance / HIATUS.

Yongguk’s POV.

                I had liked him since the moment he knocked on my door, introducing himself as a six year old child’s uncle. At first, I figured it was just because he had the personality of the kid himself, but after the first two months, I had come to realize that I like Junhong for him. It was the small things that had come to make me like him. How he would ride his skateboard to school or insist that he be the one to shower with Ji Woon. The kid was something.

                My feelings in the past 24 hours were just confusion and disappointment in myself. Most of a my anger had left when I beat Arise’s . He’d learn to never come near Junhong again. If he even made eye contact with him, I’d kill him. I’d be damned if anyone go near Junhong with any bad intentions. No one would be able to anymore, I had promised myself. I’d be there to protect him and hurt anyone who tried to hurt him.

                I had fallen asleep on the couch after Junhong left. I stared at my hand before pushing it back under my head. Ji Woon had fallen asleep while in my lap and we napped together. Before I realized it, though, a few hours had passed and it seemed dark outside. Himchan didn’t seem to be around once I got up. Ji Woon also wasn’t around, I noticed. After wiping the sleep out of my eyes, I became aware of the sound of water running upstairs.

                Panicked, I ran up the stairs and threw the bathroom door open.

“Ji Woon-“ I stopped, my eyes widening at what I had found.

                Instead of Ji Woon playing around in the bathroom, I found Zelo and Ji Woon: showering. The two of us sat in shock for a minute, my eyes not being able to stop themselves from exploring.

Zelo’s expression was full of shock, while Ji Woon was under him yelling my name and inviting me to shower with the two. However, Zelo’s eyes seemed to be saying the opposite. Before I could embarrass myself any further, I covered my eyes and slammed the door close. I dragged my body down the hall and into my room, falling onto the bed and asleep after a few minutes.

                I woke up the afterwards to warmth. It was Junhong this time, gently shaking my body under the covers and whispered irritably about how heavy I was. He seemed to notice my eyes open as his eyes widened, his hands pulling away from the cover and his cheeks brightening visibly in the dark.

                “I didn’t mean to.” I whispered carefully, pulling my hand up to his cheeks and rubbing my thumb over the skin gently.

“You’ve got to stop doing that,” Zelo whispered back, not daring to make eye contact with me as he placed his hand over mine.

                I slid my hand towards his chin and pulled in until he made eye contact with me. After I realized that neither of us were going to move at this pace, I pulled him into the bed with me. I pushed my hands on either sides of his shoulders, forcing my eyes to focus on his. He didn’t show much hesitation as I lean down so I took it as a green light and brushed his bangs from his eyes.

“Jesus Christ, Yongguk, I’m not made of glass,” Zelo grunted as he pulled my head down, making our lips meet.

                We both seemed to be testing out the feel of the other lips at first. After a tiny pre-test, we both seemed to break the tiny string of self-control we had. Our lips moved faster than our minds could comprehend. Neither of us fully understood what was going through our brains. There was only focus on how long we had waited on this.

“This doesn’t give you permission to go peeping on me in the shower, you .” Zelo added once we had gotten our breaths and he had fallen onto the bed beside me.

                I chuckled and grunted out a ‘shut up’ as I wrapped my arms around him.

“Bbang,” I heard someone whisper beside my ear. “Wake up, you piece of crap.”

                I cracked an eye open at the rude nickname and looked over. Himchan was holding Ji Woon, who looked as if he had been crying for hours. My expression changed from irritated to confused. Himchan was always better with Woon that I was, so I wasn’t seeing what the problem was here.

“Ji Woon is crying about missing Hyosung.” Himchan’s expression was more confused than mine.

                Zelo popped up in the bed beside me, my arm lying on his stomach. Himchan raised an eyebrow at his sudden appearance, then laid Ji Woon in Zelo’s lap upon his request.

“Woonie, mama’s gonna visit soon, I promise.” He said, kissing the boy’s forehead.

“Is she really?” Ji Woon asked as Zelo wiped his stray tears.

                Zelo nodded in response, a slow grin spreading on his face. Ji Woon smiled a bit and hugged Zelo.

“Can I talk to mama on the phone later, too?” he asked, his arms still squeezing Zelo’s throat.

“You sure can!” Zelo responded enthusiastically.

                After we had gotten to a functioning point, everyone went downstairs and lingered around the kitchen. We were all groggy from sleep and Himchan seemed to have a headache.

“Zelo, can we talk?” I asked, nodding my head towards the kitchen once Himchan went for a nap to rid himself of his headache.

                Zelo nodded eagerly, heading towards the kitchen after me. I didn’t actually know what my words to him were going to be, but that kiss had been on my mind and I’d bet you anything that it’d been on his, too.

“Zelo, that kiss…” I faltered from the start and suddenly my shoes seemed really interesting.

“Yongguk, I like you.” Zelo seemed to be on the same page as me. “I don’t just go around kissing hot Korean rappers, ya know?”

                Before he could start another sentence, I pushed my fingers into his hair. The moment our lips met, I could tell that I had gotten myself into something quite interesting.

“So, you think I’m hot?” I asked, a smirk playing it’s way onto my lips.


A/N:  Not the BEST chapter, but aye, banglo had made some progress. ;) I've been bored recently, so I might surprise you guys with some spontaneous updates. <3