Abusive

A Change Of Heart

 

That day you sat next to "EXO", as they addressed themselves, at lunch. Kyungsoo on your left and Kai on the right. 
 
You sincerely liked EXO. ALL OF THEM! But there were two who stuck out the most. Kai. And Kyungsoo. 
 
Oh god Kyungsoo, with his overflowing sweetness. 
 
And Kai, with his stunning face and brave actions. 
 
EXO ate lunch while you sorted through your thoughts. 
 
You snapped out of it when the bell rang for class to begin in 5 minutes. 
 
"I'll see you, Mi Kyong." Kai smirked into your ear, you shivered as he walked away. 
 
That just made Kyungsoo sick to see. "Mi Kyong-ah~" do sang holding your arm "let me walk you to class~~" 
 
You froze at his touch.. He was so sweet it made your insides melt apart. 
 
"Okay!" You exclaimed gently rubbing his arm. 
 
Little did you know your touch made Kyungsoo melt also, mostly because your touches weren't usually distributed regularly. 
 
Plus he never saw you give anything to Kai. So that was a plus. 
 
You walked and laughed together with your arms linked. Kyungsoo swore this was the happiest moment of his life. 
 
But your phone began to ring. The phone read 'Dad' and he saw your expression change. 
 
"Sorry one second please." You said in a rushed tone. 
 
"Hello?" You asked in a shivering voice through the cold phone, your hand trembling. 
 
Kyungsoo knew something was up. 
 
"MiMi" your dad called you. 
 
"What is it?" You asked slightly bugged that he called you that. You didn't consider him close enough. 
 
"Your Mom..." He trailed off "S-She..She's only got a week." 
 
"WHAT?" You practically screamed making Kyungsoo jump. 
 
"Yeah." He finished "I have to go now." 
 
And just like that you knew he was done. Done with mom. Done with you. And you'd had enough. Time to fight back against this monster you used to love. 
 
"One last thing." You said trembling with mixed anger and fear. 
 
"Yeah?" He asked in an annoyed tone. 
 
"I swear to god.... call me MiMi one more time and I'm done with you." 
 
He snickered at the other line "okay then..." He paused "ok then MiMi." 
 
You could feel your blood boiling. 
 
"Alright dad.." You tried to have a calm voice but you were starting to cry. "If I ever see you in the house again I call the cops." You paused "you have 3 and a half hours to get your things" you were angry. And fearful. 
 
Kyungsoo was surprised by your outburst at your father and waited next to you. 
 
"Ok. Fair enough... You little .." He mumbled 
 
"Shut the hell up you man !" You said a bit too loudly as passing students looked at you. But you didn't care
 
"W-Wha-" your father began. 
 
"That's right.." You said sniffling "I know because 5 years ago I walked in on you with someone who wasn't umma. But I was too scared to tell her." You sighed forgetting Kyungsoo was there too. 
 
"That's the girl I always knew." He smirked into the phone. "Scared." He said. "And if you're not scared of me now then I don't know when you'll be." He hung up
 
You turned to Kyungsoo realizing what was going to happen. You're dad was about to abuse you again. But this time you probably wouldn't wake up. 
 
[FLASHBACK] 
You stood trembling in the corner at the mere age of 4. "Appa I promise not to do it again!" You sobbed turning around. 
 
And it hit you. 
 
Belt to the stomach. 
 
The buckle was the first thing you felt. 
 
Then just more pain. You woke up on the floor. You curled up and sobbed for hours till umma came home. 
 
You knew you couldn't tell her, but nothing would happen when she was there. 
 
[END OF FLASHBACK] 
 
You leapt onto Kyungsoo holding back the tears. 
 
He pretty much read your mind. Somehow he knew.. Knew everything. 
 
"Mi Kyong-ah" his voice a whisper "don't cry." He said pulling you closer. "I promise to protect you" 
 
He paused and you sniffled. 
 
"Kai and I will." He rubbed your head. "EXO will, but I promise with all my heart that I will never leave your side till your dad leaves you alone" 
 
You pulled back just enough to see his face. "You mean that?" 
You asked in a hoarse voice. 
 
"Promise." He whispered kissing your cheek. 
 
"Now are you okay to go to dance class?" He asked. 
 
You just nodded because you were too afraid to go anywhere else. 
 
"Okay" he said holding your hand. "To dance~" 
——————
 
Kai frowned at the sight of you so close to Kyungsoo when you walked into class, but he then realized your eyes. 
 
You were almost to the point of crying. So he shut himself up. 
 
But when you sat down he turned to you. 
 
You tilted your head up enough to see Kai. 
 
He put his hand on your shoulder and slowly rubbed down your back. 
 
This touch was not a playful one, but more of an 'its alright' touch. 
 
You faked a smile and turned forward when the bell rang. 
 
 
The teacher was speaking and you decided to focus today. 
 
Today you got uniforms, and had to dance to a kpop song for the class. 
 
(boy uniform is white shirt clack pants) (girl uniform tight white shirt black shorts) 
 
Kyungsoo told you to take all your anger out in your dance so you decided to do that. 
 
You were dancing to HyunA's Change. 
 
 
Kyungsoo was speechless along with Kai. And the rest of the boys to be exact. 
 
The girls whined or complained at her. Some scoffed of jealousy. 
 
 
 
She was good. Kai thought aloud, directed to Kyingsoo. 
 
D.O had the D____O face on too. "Yeah.." He mumbled. 
 
"Kai!" The teacher yelled. "You're up" 
 
"Time to impress"*MiKyong.* he thought half aloud half in his head. 
 
D.O sighed knowing he was nothing compared to Kai. 
 
But singing was his thing, and that was next. 
 
You sat next to Kyungsoo after dancing. 
 
"I must say, you're amazing." He said to you in his cute voice. 
 
You bowed slightly "thanks!" You said putting your hand in his. You were still concerned and he knew by how you were speaking. 
 
It's official. Do Kyungsoo could read you like a book. And that's why you were attracted to him. 
 
Kai's music started. 
 
 
 
 
 
You clapped with Kyungsoo. "Woah." 
 
You were stunned. He sat down by you. 
 
"I didn't expect that out if you." He smirked to you. 
 
"Oh same to you!" You were forgetting a bit about the phone call. You talked while other students performed and slowly for happier. 
 
"Next up, Park Hae-Min!" The teacher yelled. 
 
The room sounded excited. Other than the frozen boys besides you. 
 
"What is it?" You asked. 
 
"We hate her." Kai said in unison with his hyung DO. 
 
 
 
The whole room roared except you three. 
 
"P-people.." You started "like that?!" You asked 
 
"They just think she's hot." Kyungsoo scoffed.
 
"That wasn't real dancing..." Kai said. 
 
And you agreed 100%. 
 
 
___________________________
LEAVE ME LOTS OF LOVE PLEASE T^T  I didn't get comments on like the part 5 updates :(