No suitable title for this chapter :]

A Change Of Heart

"KAI!" Kyungsoo addressed the younger boy in a harsh tone.

Kai sighed and turned to look at him. "What now hyung?" he said getting closer to Kyungsoo, his voice filled with an intimidating tone.

Kyungsoo knew Kai could easily beat him up any day, but knowing Kai for so long he wouldn't hurt him. All that bad.

"Kai, when Mi Kyong woke up she probably thought she was being or something."  Kyungsoo tilted his head with his back against the wall.

Kai chuckled. "I've yet to have any girl complain," he paused "but she's already back asleep, and usually girls are stupid about this stuff anyways."

"Kai! You can't do this to her! Can't you see that she's hurt?!" Kyungsoo snapped

"Where?" Kai scoffed.

Now kyungsoo didn't want to sound cheesey and say, 'she's hurt in her heart!' or something gay like that. So he simply said, "I don't know, but I'm going to find out."

He walked over to the couch and picked you you up off the couch and walked you to his car. Kai didn't know what to say the whole time, so he kinda just stood there watching with his mouth open.




Kyungsoo buckled you ino the passenger seat of his Porsche 911.

While he was doing that he found his face was extremely to yours. He brushed some hair out of your face when he noticed a tear rolling down your cheek.

*i knew she was sad...* he thought to himself. He didn't want to wake you up so he decided to just drive you to his house.




Kyungsoo pulled into his long driveway with you by his side. He leaned over your face wiping the tears off your cheeks.

"Mi Kyung..." he spoke in a whisper turning off the engine "I don't know why you're sp sad, but why won't you show it infrount of people? I just want to help you.."

He looked down at you and he slowly, ever so gently touched his lips to yours.

"I'm sorry for not asking for your permission, but I all I want to do is make you happy." after a minute he carried you inside his house up to his room.

Putting you down on his bed (like this) then he turned off the lights and changed his shirt. He wouldn't normally do that infrount of girls, but you were asleep so why not? (Lol)

Then he layed down next to you and pulled up the covers. "Goodnight" he whispered to you, pecking your cheek and wrapping his arms around you.

 

 

Soooooooo yeahh... short chapter, but I'll most likely update the next chapter at like 6am tomorrow.. IS ANYONE EVEN READING THID?! Lol I just feel like nobody cares... so yeah :] till next time~