Meeting everyone + Hyo-Soo.

A Change Of Heart

 

 
 
You closed the bathroom door while you took off your uniform. It wasn't till you were halfway undressed that you noticed the size of the room. 
Your jaw dropped and you stood there for awhile but then you heard a knock. 
 
"Mi Kyong~" Kyungsoo's voice rang through the air "you finished?" 
 
"Just a sec!" You answered back. 
 
Successfully undressing you looked for a towel to wrap around yourself. But there wasn't one. 
 
"umm Kyungsoo..?" You asked 
 
"Yes?~" he said. You could hear the smile in his voice. 
 
"There's no towel in here." 
 
"Oh! Right, let me get your clothes from you and then I'll bring you one." 
 
You gulped as you heard the door begin to open. You panicked and threw yourself to it. You leaned around the door to face Kyungsoo. All that was visible to him was your shoulder, collarbone, head, and arm extending with your wrinkled skirt and shirt. 
 
He chuckled at the sight of your blushing face and took the clothes. 
 
You closed the door and let out a sigh. But then you heard another knock. You opened the door to find like a mini Kyungsoo. 
 
"Here Noona!" He said covering his eyes with one hand and a towel in the other. 
 
"Oh thank you~" you smiled. When you took the towel he turned and ran away. 
 
You were a bit confused, but you decided to ask Kyungsoo later. 
 
 
 
 
 
You finished washing up in what you thought was the largest shower on the planet and got dressed. And it's a good thing you had no homework, because you obviously didn't finish any. 
 
You walked to the car finding Kyungsoo and that little boy inside. 
 
"This is Hyo-soo, my brother." Kyungsoo smiled looking at him then at you. 
 
"Hello!" You said to him as you sat in the passenger seat. 
 
"NOONA IM 5 YEARS OLD!" He yelled 
 
You widened your eyes in shock from the loudness and laughed. "That's awesome!" You smiled back at him. 
 
You went to drop Hyo-soo off at kindergarten before going to school. When he stepped out of the car he made a wide grin at you and you waved. 
 
"He's so cute~" you said. 
 
"Pfft, only to show off for "noonas" haha." Kyungsoo said. 
 
"Haha!" You laughed with him. You made jokes all the way to the school parking lot. 
 
 
When you stepped out of the car you turned around to lean back inside the car to get your backpack (which made your skirt come up a little bit) and you felt someone slap your . 
 
 
You gasped and whirled around to see the bad boy Kai with a gang looking pretty bad themselves next to him. And Kyungsoo stepped over there with them. 
 
You saw how Kyungsoo fit in, but it was funny. 
 
"Hey princess," Kai smirked "Let me introduce you to my friends." 
 
"Guys this is Mi Kyong." Kai said pointing to you. 
 
"H-Hello." You said nervously, feeling a bit pressured and you bowed. 
 
"Wow such good manners!" On boy said. You looked up at him. "Hi, I'm Tao." He said waving at you. 
 
You smiled and waved back at him.*So sweet for a scary boy...* you thought. 
 
"These are our giants, Chanyeol and Kris" Kai said pointing at the two tall boys. You were surprised because you thought Kai was tall. 
 
You waved and they waved back. 
 
"This is our unicorn, Lay. Oh and don't even ask about unicorn because I have no idea where that's from." Kai laughed and pointed to him. 
 
"This is Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, and Suho our pretty boys." Kai showed you the four boys. 
 
"Lastly we have aegyo king Sehun and guy-liner Baekhyun." 
 
"Hey!" Baekhyun yelled at Kai. 
 
"Sadly aegyo king is still your Oppa." Kai shrugged at you. You widened your eyes and laughed. 
 
"Wow, well nice to meet all of you." You said ruffling your short hair 
 
"We should go to class guys~~~" Sehun said in a bubbly tone Luhan grabbed his hand and skipped with him into the school. 
 
"Um, we still haven't figured those two out." Kris said in English. 
 
You were shocked. "We'll maybe I could help with that." You answered in English back to him. 
 
"Well I know who my new buddy is!" Kris said high fiving you. Your hand like 5 times smaller than his. 
 
All the boys were in awe listening to your English when you spoke Korean again. 
 
"We really have to go guys!" 
 
"O-oh ...yeah ok yeah let's go." Suho said. 
 
With that you walked inside. 
 
 
 
Ok sorry guys I had no motivation to write and I did this on my phone so it probably -_- but if you guys have idea PLEASE let me know lol. Oh and anyone who has weibo, mine is @derp_squad花生. And that's about it! Well thank you guys<3 NOW ENJOY THIS GIF AN PLEASE COMMENT ^^~