The Accident

A Change Of Heart

You were an only child, you flew to America to live with your extended family, and you've been there for 2 and 1/2 years now. It was hard living away from your mom and dad for that long, but you knew if they came to live in America their buisness would end up in a bad place. But now they were coming to visit you for a whole week!

You were filled with pure happyness and excitement, that was untill you got that text... "Hey there sweetie~ your dad and I missed our flight because something with work came up so we'll be there next month. I know it , but you can wait right?" *next month?!* you thought to yourself. *ugh, im going back to Korea around that time though* then it hit you, *that means i can go home with them!* you were even more excited now.

You decided to send your mom a text back, "Aww darn T^T. But does that mean I can fly home with you guys??" you sent it and waited for and answer impatiently. "Omo! You're right, you can~" when you read that you just about screamed out in joy but you heard your your aunt call you down for dinner.

~*~*~*~*~

 One month later...    

You woke up to the sound of the door bell ringing. *Ugh who could that b-* you jumped up out of your bed and slipped when you were running down the slippery wood stairs. You rolled and rolled till you got to the bottom and bolted up to the door. You swung it open so fast your parents on the other side were giving you the 'O' face. "MOM! DAD!" you yelled and gave them each a big hug. "We missed you so much." your dad said staring down happily at you. "I missed you too." you said looking at them again with happy eyes.

~*~*~*~*~

Returning to Korea...

You have been on the plane for about 11 of the 14 hours it took to get there. you were sitting in between your sleeping parents listening to your ipod when the pilot's voice came over the speakers, "We will be having a bit of turbulance up ahead so please buckle your seatbelts." you checked yours then your parent's and put your headphones back on. You could feel the turbulace but it wasn't much. But then, it kept getting worse and worse. You began to feel worried when the whole plane was shaking back and forth. It was when the lights started to flicker that you woke your parents up. They were confused but sooon woke up and saw that they were in danger here. "Ladies and gentlemen," the pilot's voice boomed over the cracklig speakers. "Please try to stay calm, were trying to regain control of the plane, so please stay calm!" you looked at your parents with fear, "Mimi," your mom spoke gently (A/N: Mimi is the nickname only people who are very close are aloud to call you by) "yes.." you said with tears behind your eyes, "if anything happens," she paused to sniffle a bit, "know that I love you very much." 

And that was all you remembered before the plane crashed.

~*~*~*~*~

When you woke up, you saw you were laying in a dirty room. You sat up to look around a little bit more. It wasn't just a room, it was a hospital. When you remembered everything that happened you jumped out into the hallway searching for a nurse. You spotted a tall lady with a hat on so you ran to her. "Where are my parents?" you asked tugging at her white uniform. "...oh, w-were you on that plane?" she asked. "yes I was." you tried to stay calm but your voice was shaking. "all the patents are over there." she pointed to a door, the one next to the room you ran out of.

You sped over to the door and threw it open and what you saw, you were not ready for. There were people you saw on the plain earlier.. some of them getting surgery, some even hooked up to machines. you about died when you saw one of the proplr on the machines was your mom. Sitting next to her with a splint on his arm was your dad. You tiptoed over to them quietly not to disturb the surgeons at work.

"Dad...." you said sadly. He looked at you and told you what had happened and where you were. "We're at the hospital two blocks away from our house Mimi," he paused to look at your mom "I think I'll be here for awhile but if you'd like you can walk home." You stayed there with your dad and cried for a few hours. You weren't ever that close to your dad so you managed to stay at least a foot away from him as you cried. It was late and you were tired so you decided to walk home. "I'll call you in the morning." your dad sighed his eyes were sad. You took it he was staying the night there, and with that you turned around and sniffled your way home.

~*~*~*~*~

Ahhh so what do you think?! sorry for typos but other than that I think I got better at writing haha. Sorry it's kinda short but I'll keep trying! Oooh excitement!!! Well look forward to this and P.S. dont't be a silent reader please!! Till next time~~