A New School Year

A Change Of Heart

BEEEEEEEEEP!!! BEEEEEEEEEP!!! Your alarm clock was ringing loudly in your ear. You didn't get much sleep that night, but you tried your hardest because you knew you had to go to school in the morning. It was the school just down the street that you would have gone to even if you didn't move to America. You sat up scratching your head thinking about all the things that happened yesterday, and after about 30 seconds you realized you didn't turn off your clock's ringing. You glared down at it annoyed and smashed the button down with your fist. 

When you stood up you immediately fell down hard on your knees, clenching your fists in pain you made your way to the bathroom slowly. You started the shower and turned around to the mirror. You jumped back in shock a little when you saw yourself, it looked like you hadn't slept in a week. You were still worried about your face until you remembered your mom. "Umma.." you whispered into the steamy air. You felt yourself about to cry when you forced yourself to stop and get in the shower. 

When you finally got out you went to your closet to pull out the uniform your dad had put in there a few weeks ago (like this). The reason why it's so fancy looking is because the neighborhood you live in is fairly rich, so the school has quite a lot of money that they use for extra things. 

You put it on, and it looked nice, but you still couldn't help but feel depressed about your mother. You wanted her to be there with you. So what you did was snuck into your moms closet and put her pink broach on your blazer(like this). Once you straightened out your outfit and looked in the mirror and put on an extremely forced smile. Then you headed downstairs for some breakfast, after you finished you went to the bathroom, put on a little makeup and brushed your hair. The you tied your shoes, grabbed your backpack, and walked down the street to school.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When you arrived, you walked to the office. You explained the crash and why you weren't at the first day of school yesterday. He understood and told you to hurry to your first class handing you a school map. You did what he said and walked to class

You walked down a hallway pointing to your first class and found the door. *room 201..* you thought. You took a deep breath and entered the room. The teacher excused your absence yesterday and handed you a worksheet to do before the bell rang. It was soooooooooo boring that you felt like screaming when the bell rang for school to start. But you acted too fast apparently because that class was extremely boring.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3 class periods and it was time for lunch. You were thankful that today was an A day (A/N: tomorrow will be a B day with some new alternating classes. Sorry for any confusion~) full of pretty simple classes. Just boring ones. Maybe tomorrow will be better, you thought.

You walked alone to lunch, got in line alone, sat alone, and ate alone. You weren't in the mood for friends on this day. You were full of so much anger you wanted to blow up. Angry at your father. Why? Because he never treated your mother right, and now look at what's happened. Even though he was a foot away from her physically, he was a million miles away mentally. You knew he didn't care, probably just married her for business purposes. "Jackass.." you muttered as tons of girls started screaming and running to where it looked like about 10 or so boys were. "What the heck.." you straightened out to see them but only got a good look at one. You couldn't make out his face but you could see his eyes like D____O (hint hint). You stared at him for awhile but when he noticed you he smiled in a friendly way but you were NOT in the mood, all you gave him was a glare. 

 

Kyungsoo POV....

"Hyung!" Kyungsoo yelled at Kris. "yeah, what?'' Kris answered. "Did you see that girl? She was glaring at me. I think she's new~" Kyungsoo laughed. "Yeah whatever..." Kris sighed eating more food. "Hhmm.." Kyungsoo hummed and looked back at you. *her face looks so sad* he thought. He looked closer trying to decode you, but the bell rang and you turned and left. *Later..* he was sure he would make you happy, because he hates to see people sad and that's just who Kyungsoo is.

 

Your POV...

It was class 5 now, you shuffled through the hallways filled with a ton of people. You didn't even know where you were there we're so many people. But then someone grabbed your wrist a pulled you out of the crowd of people. "Hello~" a boy said in a sweet velvety voice "I'm Kyungsoo." it was the boy you saw at lunch. You know, the one with the D___O face. He was being so kind, but you simply weren't in the mood. You ripped your wrist out of his hand "yeah..Uh, I'm Mi Kyong.." you said looking him up and down. You scoffed and walked back into the mass of people.

Kyungsoo POV...

*Wow...* Kyungsoo thought to himself as you walked away. *Whats her deal?* with that he too went searching for class 5. 

Back to your POV...

*What was his deal???* you shook your head still searching the halls *Oh well,* so you kept looking. Your next class was a dance class that you had A and B days. You were about to be late when you saw that Kyungsoo kid again. He walked to a door that read 352.... You looked at your paper "Dance in room 352" you read quietly. You rolled your eyes and walked to the door. 

When you reached the door you bumped into someone, "yah!" you looked at the boy. He was tall, with dark skin. "I'm Kai." he said "After you." he smirked and you shook your head as you walked in the door he was holding for you. The first person you saw was Kyungsoo, and he was glaring at Kai. *they're friends right?* you thought *they were together at lunch, so why are they having this smirk-glare stare down?* you wondered, but the bell rang so you went to find a seat.  Of course you had to get stuck right between Kai and Kyungsoo. *Oh great......*

 

helllllllo! I am really sorry if this feels too rushed. I just have too many ideas kekeke :3 well please comment~