His house

A Change Of Heart

They were following you to class, but you had no idea where you were going. You wanted to walk away like some badass, but that was impossible today.

You turned around, Kyungsoo was closer than you expected. He didn't realize you'd turned and he bumped into you.

You fell back a little stunned, but he caught you by an arm and your waist before you hit the ground. He pulled you up close to him. Maybe close is an understatement here.

"Are you alright?" he asked. You were so close to him, you could feel his warm breath on your cheek. He was holding you so tightly, he was so warm. You felt safe. Not like with Kai though. He probably just likes you to 'get some' anyways you thought. Haha.

"O-Oh, yes I'm fine thank you" you mumbled into his chest. When Kyungsoo looked down at you he thought for a split second the fear had disappeared in your eyes. But it came back quickly.

He started releasing you slowly. But for some reason it didn't feel as awkward as it looked to Kai.

"So, we going to class?" Kai asked with his hands in his pockets, rocking on his heels.

"Lead the way Kai." Kyungsoo said while gesturing to the hall.

"Uh, okay." Kai said a bit deflated. You heard Kyungsoo chuckle a little and then he held your wrist walking with you behind the tall boy.

Kyungsoo soon noticed your silence and looked over to see you looking at the ground. You two were about the same height so it was easy to se your expression. Depressed.

"Mi Kyong," he said. You looked up lost in your thoughts.

"Hmm." you slowly said back making eye contact with him.

He could se your red-puffy-about-to-cry eyes and pulled you closer with his arm around your shoulder.

Kai glanced back with a dirty look for Kyungsoo. And Kyungsoo just smirked in reply.

You were closing your eyes and leaning against him. *so tired..* you thought.


Kai's POV
Ugh, I never though Kyongsoo Hyung could get to a girl before me. But I'm not sure he did. She looked like she was going to fall asleep right then and there. I'll get her back, I know it.

Nobody POV
All three of them stepped into class and made their way to the back.

All the girls had their mouths hanging wide open when they saw both the popular boys smothering some new girl they'd never seen.

They started whispering to each other about who she could be. But then the bell rang.

There were no seats, but there was a thingy to stand on (like this) and Kyungsoo was next to you on the 4th on the left row while Kai was directly behind you.

The teacher began to speak but you felt sad and tired again. Both the boys seemed to notice because Kai put his hand on your shoulder, and Kyungsoo began patting your lower back.

You were surprised and you immediately opened your eyes and stood up straight.

The teacher, well she was still talking. And a lot of girls began giving you dirty looks. You bowed your head down away from them not understanding why they were looking at you like that.

________

The bell rang and you packed everything up in your backpack. When you stood up you saw a girl walking towards you then you glanced to the door where the boys were waiting for you.

"Look," the girl began with a y tone "I don't know who you think you are, but-" she was cut off by Kai's deep voice.

"Hey, don't talk to her like that." he glared at her, then smiled at you.

"O-Oppa!" she bowed surprised who was speaking. "I'm sorry for the trouble.." she said as she walked towards the door shooting a glance back at you.

You shook your head and walked to the boys.

"Just ignore them," Kyungsoo smiled sweetly "they're just jealous." and they pulled you to the outside of the school. *why jealous?* you questioned yourself.


"Mi Kyong, are you going home?" Kai questioned in his deep voice. God he sounded y saying your name. You froze a bit.

"I..W-Well..I-I um.." Kai noticed and walked closer to you "Nobody's home." you said avoiding his gaze.

"Want to come with me and Hyung to my house?" he leaned down close to you.

You looked at Kyungsoo. He seemed to approve, other than Kai's actions.

"S-Sure why not?" you forced a smile. He then led you to a car.

*Is this his?!* your jaw dropped. You were looking at a silver Porsche 911. (like this)

You then saw Kyungsoo enter the drivers seat. *Oh it's Kyungsoo's* you looked at Kai. He opened the door to the back seat, about to climb in with you until Kyungsoo looked at him. He sighed and got in the front seat.

"Sorry Mi Kyong," Kai said as Kyungsoo started up the car "I guess gramps up here doesn't like what I was about to do back there"

You gulped as you saw his y smirk. You looked down. "thats okay." your voice was shaky. Kyungsoo just laughed.

______

You arrived at Kai's house. (like this) It was huge. You were so taken back by it, that Kai had to force you out of the car.

They led you up the massive stairs to his room. His room was so cool inside (like this) you plopped down on the bed and sat there. Kai and Kyungsoo were playing a video game you laid down on the bed watching them. They were so happy and fun. You smiled to yourself. And you slowly fell asleep.

 

HELOOO~~~ HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? I think I want you to leave more comments this time!! Please do~ it makes me so happy :'D