Getting sleepy...

A Change Of Heart

30 minutes later both the boys turned off their game to find you sleeping behind them. They both looked at each other and silently jumped up at the same time. They shot the other a look while both crept up to one of your sides. Kyungsoo sat by the side you were facing (the wall in last chapters pic) and Kai say behind you. 

 
"If anyone can get her.." Kai whispered across your sleeping body. "it'll be me." 
 
Kyungsoo glared at the younger boy "and what makes you so sure?" he smirked raising an eyebrow. 
 
"just wait" Kai smirked like he had some evil plan. 
 
Kyungsoo scoffed at him, then laid down facing you. And Kai did the same, but behind you. Pushing his body flat against yours. You groaned a little and fidgeted before sleeping peacefully again. 
 
Kai smirked rapping his arm around your upper torso. 
 
"Uh, no." Kyungsoo said as soon as he put his hand right on your chest. 
 
"I think she would disagree." he said blowing air onto your cheek. You then fidgeted once again but this time nudged closer to Kyungsoo putting your hands on his chest. 
 
"Hmm. Would you look at that?" Kyungsoo said confidently when Kai took his hand further to the other side. 
 
"How about that?" Kai glared at his hyung. Kyungsoo pulled you closer, making your head go to the crook of his neck while putting his hands on your waist. 
 
You were half awake at this point, but not wanting to open your eyes caused by the amusing things these two boys were doing. But when Kai started massaging you you gasped and pulled yourself so closely to Kyungsoo even he was startled. 
 
But Kai just wouldn't stop, being the player he was. 
 
"O-oppa..p-please stop-p...." you managed to mumble through Kyungsoo's shirt. 
 
"You like that huh?" Kai huskily breathed into your ear not stoping. You let a moan out of your mouth unwillingly, trying to make it inaudible into Kyungsoo's chest. 
 
You squeezed Kyungsoo closer to you. "Oppa make him sto-ahhng-p" you moaned loudly. 
 
Kyungsoo then stood up and pulled you away from Kai into his arms. He was carrying you "princess style" over to the couch under the window in the corner behind the bed. 
 
"better?" he said sweetly setting you on the couch. 
 
"Mmmhmm.." you said in a groggy tone still not opening you're eyes. The last thing you heard was Kyingsoo addressing Kai in a stern tone. Then you were off to sleep again. 
 
 
 
 
Sorry...:( I know it's short but I'm really sick.. So forgive me :D and please comment about what you think will come next :D I love you guys~~~~