Chapter 5: Bali-Day 2

In Love With My Sister

"Sooyoung-ah, wake up..." Siwon said while shaking her body. Not wanting her brother to kiss her cheek again, she quickly get up. "Wow! Unusual for you to wake up easily like that. I was about to give you your morning kiss." Siwon said while giving her a wink.

"Eww oppa! You are sooo... nasty! Seriously, stop it!" Soo said while lying on her bed again.

"Ppali! Take a shower. I'll go grab breakfast first. When you are done, just go downstairs okay?"

"Alright."

"Don't be long! Oh, and don't forget to just wear something comfortable, cause they say it is hot here." Siwon said again while walking out of the room.

An hour later, everyone is ready to go. They all wear T-Shirts and shorts only because it was hot!

"So hyung, where are we going today?" Asked the hyper-excited Minho.

"Hmmm... I think we are going to Sangeh..."

"What's there to see?" Asked Sica.

"Monkeys!' Siwon.

"WHAT?" shouted Sooyoung, Yuri and Sica at the same time.

"Oh, come on! It's not a big deal, right?" Siwon said.

"Oppa, it is scary you know." said Sooyoung while thinking about seeing monkeys everywhere.

"Hey! I'll protect you, okay? Come on, Sooyoungie!" Siwon said while giving her a hug.

"Yeah, noona. It's not like we can see monkeys everyday right?" Said Minho, getting more excited.

"Oh, gosh! Siwon, why is he being like that when he is excited? It's super annoying!" said Donghae, getting annoyed by Minho.

"Just don't mind him. Let's go!" Siwon said. They walked into their bus and are on the way to Sangeh, it is kind of far from where they are staying. So, on the way, most of them sleep. Except for Donghae who were busy making fun of Sica, and Siwon, who were trying very hard to make Donghae stop.

"Aish! Hae, would you stop?" Siwon said, annoyed. Donghae won't listen to him, "Hae, I am serious. Stop or I'll book a ticket right now and send you back to Seoul?" Hae knows that Siwon is serious and so, he stopped. About 10 minutes later, they finally arrive at the destination.

"Oppa, I am scared." Said Sooyoung.

"Don't worry, Miss Choi. Everything will be alright as long as you keep your jewelries, cameras or phones in your bag or you can just keep it here in the car." Said the tour guide. Siwon trust the tour guide, since he is a private tour guide that the Choi rent, and so Siwon tell the others to keep their things in the car. They then walked into the forest and saw monkeys EVERYWHERE! They were told to feed the monkeys that approched them. Like the girls, the guys are scared too, but they tried not to show it to the girls. And so, they spent a few hours in the forest, feeding and playing with the monkeys.

They are now finally in the car again, "So, where do you want to go next?" Asked the tour guide while driving.

"Hmmm... First, lunch! I am really hungry." said Sooyoung. The driver then take them to a restaurant for lunch and take them to the Kuta beach afterwards, it is near their hotel. Yuri was relaxing with Minho beside her until her phone rings, a text message from someone.

From: Mrs. Choi

How is Bali, Yuri-ah? How is everbody doing? I hope you guys are fine! Anyways, how's the plan going?

From: Kwon Yuri

Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Choi. Ne, Bali is wonderful and all of us are doing well. Hmmm... about the plan, it is going well, I think.

From: Mrs. Choi

Did Sica know already?

From: Kwon Yuri

Not until I told her yesterday. Just relax, ahjumma. Everything will be fine here, just stay calm and get well soon, okay? :)

From: Mrs Choi

Alright. Thank you so much, honey. Watch out for me. I'll see ya.

Yuri then turned off her phone, not wanting disturbance from anybody, she just wanted some time along with her boyfriend. The others were surfing and swimming until it was dinner time. And so, that is how their second day in Bali goes.

What is that plan that Yuri and Mrs. Choi are talking about? You will find out soon! :P

Hey, people! Miss me? :p Kidding! hehe... Wait for my next update kay? Good things come to those who waits! :D And anyways, sorry if this one ! :D