Chapter 9: Back In Seoul

In Love With My Sister

hello, readers! hope you enjoy!

The next morning, the six of them arrived at Ngurah Rai, the international airport of Bali. Even though they doesn't want to leave Bali yet, they have to see Mrs. Choi's condition at the hospital since all of their parents are all close friends. They said goodbye to the tour guide and get into the waiting room.

"Guys, Jessica and I are going to get some coffee. Want anything?" Said Donghae.

"NO, I'm good. Thank you." Answered the other. So, HaeSica leaves and MinYul are also going to get some snacks, leaving Soo and Won.

"Great, when I am about to have fun with you, we have to leave. This is just so great." Siwon is so frustrated, all he wanted is a free time with Sooyoung even though he knows that it is wrong to date his own sister. Sooyoung hold his hand, "Oppa, maybe we are not meant for each other. You and I both know that this is wrong."

"I know Sooyoung-ah, but I can't help this feeling anymore. It's been killing me lately. Let's just stay like this and see. Alright?" He said while looking deep into her eyes.

"What about TIffany unnie?" She asked, feeling guilty.

"Tiffany is my business. You don't have to worry about her. I'll talk to her. Okay?" Siwon said it calmy but truth is, he still love Fany and he doesn't want to break up with her. "Ugh! Now I sound like a jerk! Man, what should I do." Suddenly, the other 4 are back and SooWon pulled away from each other.

"Yul, did you buy any snack?" Soo asked looking at the brown bag that Yul bring with her.

"See, I know you, said you want nothing but actually you want some snacks. Yeah, I got some breads in there. Get anything you want, shikshin." Yul rolled her eyes. "Thanks, unnie!" Sooyoung said with aegyo. They are finally called to board the plane, so they leave and board. On the plane, SooWon get to sit next to each other and the others behind them. "Thanks God I get to sit beside her before we're back in Seoul." Siwon thought.

After 6 hours, they finally arrived in Seoul. "Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen." The awaiting assistant said while bowing.

"Annyeong, Alice unnie." Sooyung answered back with a bow.

"Take us directly to the hospital please, Alice. "Siwon said.

"Uuummm... Actually sir, your mom is already out of the hospital." Alice guide them to the awaiting car.

"What exactly happen to her?" Minho asked, worried.

"She fainted yesterday because she got too tired cleaning the house."

"Aish! Umma is always like that." Minho said while shaking his head. You see, Mrs. Choi like to clean the house by herself even though there are maids and gardeners.

"Your dad tried to stop her but she insisted, Sir."

"Hae, Sica, Yul, you coming with us or you wanna go back home?" Siwon asked the 3 before getiing into his car.

"We'll come with you to see how ahjumma is doing then we'll go home." Donghae said followed by the other 2 girls adnt hey get into the car. On the way, they could see the awkwardness between Soo and Siwon. "What's up with you two? Are you fighting?" Hae asked.

"Uuuh... No. I'm just too tired. That's all, don't worry." Siwon gives Hae a reassuring a smile.

When they arrived at the Chois' house, Mrs. Choi is in the garden planting some plants. "Ah! You guys are back early?" She stopped planting, took off her gloves and walked towards them.

"We heard you are in the hospital, umma." Minho said and gave her a hug. (Awww... so sweet, I know. :p)

"Just too tired yesterday. No need to worry." Mrs. Choi said cheerfully.

"How can we not worry, umma? What if something happen to you?" Siwon said, kind of mad at her.

"Siwon, don't. We'll talk later."

"Annyeonghasseyo, ahjumma." Yul, Sica and Hae said.

"Annyeong, you guys. How's the holiday? Come on in and have dinner with us." Mrs. Choi gave each of them a warm hug and led them into the house.

"You 2 are staying for dinner?" Sooyoung asked Sica and Yul.

"I think so. I'm gonna give mom a call to tell her I'm having dinner here." Yul said.

"Me too." So the 2 go and call their moms. Unfortunately, none of the 3. including Donghae can stay for dinner so they get going and go back home. After taking showers and unpacking, Siwon, Sooyoung, and Minho sit at the dinner table with Mr. and Mrs. Choi joining them later.

"Umma, where's Sulli?" Asked Sooyoung.

"Ah. Go call her in her room. She must've been busy with her projects again." Mr. Choi answered. Sooyoung went into Sulli's room and drag her out few minutes later. When they all are finally on the dinner table, they prayed and started passing food to one another.

"Umma, why did you clean the house by yourself again? The maids and gardeners are there, you know." Siwon continued his argument from earlier.

"Honey, maids and gardeners are human too, you know. I just wanted to help, can't I? It's my house, anyways." Mrs. Choi replied calmly.

"I know but you have to start thinking about your health and not overwork." Siwon argued again. "And Sulli, why didn't you help umma?"

"I tried to help her and she told me to go back to my projects and just relax, oppa." Sulli answered, kind of scared.

"Oppa, can't we not do this right now? It's dinner time, you know." Sooyoung said, getting annoyed by Siwon's behaviour.

"But..." Siwon couldn't finish his sentence.

"Guys, please stop. As Sooyoung said, this is dinner time. Let's just continue eating and argue later." Mr. Choi said, getting annoyed too. And so, the family stopped arguing and continue eating. Sooyoung glared at Siwon the whole time and he realize it. After dinner, Siwon go into Sooyoung's room, "Excuse me?"

"What do you want, oppa? I've had enough of your annoying attitude for today." She said, getting up from her bed , pushing Siwon out of her room.

"Listen to me first, Soo."

"Alright, I'll listen but you have to leave afterwards." She crossed her arms on her chest.

"Okay. I know I'm being a jerk today to everybody especially mom and I feel bad about it. But, it's all because I'm too frustrated that I couldn't continue my vacation with everybody especially you. I know, I sound selfish and I'm sorry about that. Sooyoung, I seriously am sorry." Siwon said, pleading.

"I know how sorry you are. But you should say that to umma, not me. Now, if you don't mind, I want to sleep and you have to get out." She pushed him again.

"A kiss?"

"No!" She pushed him harder.

"Please?" He begged.

"No." But then, he crashed his lips onto hers, not listening to her answer.

"Sorry." he stick out his tongue and leave to her parents' bedroom to talk to his mom.

That is the first day back in Seoul. What' gonna happen next? Again, we'll see. Sorry, this one is kinda boring. but at least, there are some cute SooWon moments, right? :p I'll see you soon, readers! hope you enjoyed this one. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes and mistyping! :D