Chapter 8: Bali-Day 5

In Love With My Sister

hope u enjoy it! I'll try not to make this one boring!

Everyone's having breakfast in the hotel while talkign to one another.

"So oppa, what are we gonna do today?" Asked Sooyoung to Siwon.

"Since yesterday's activites were so tiring, today I decided that we will stay at the hotel, relaxing? And play at the beach." Siwon said.

"Good idea!" said the sleeping beauty, Jessica. And so, everyone agreed and went into their rooms to relax. After a few hours of doing nothing, the girls decided to come over to SooWon's room and play a game with the boys too.

"What are we gonna play? I'm so bored that I could die!" Said Sica.

"I know! Truth or dare!!!" Shouted Donghae. Everybody groaned but agreed to it anyway since they are bored. So Donghae went to find an unused bottle in SooWon's room. "Okay! I'm gonna spin it and if it lands on one of us, you will have to choose truth or dare!" Donghae said after finding one empty bottle, he then spins it and it lands on Siwon. o.o "So Siwon, truth or dare?"

"Uhh... Dare!" Siwon said, kind of unsure. Without anybody noticing, Yul and Sica give each other an evil smile.

"Siwon oppa, I dare you to kiss Sooyoung... patiently!" Yul said and caught Sooyoung glaring at her.

"Yul, you can't do this to us!" Deep down, Siwon wanted this, he wanted Sooyoung to be his, not Fany anymore. And looking at the others' look, he know he can't escape this one or else he'll get a crazy punishment from Donghae. "Alright. Let's get this over with." he said. He stood up with Sooyoung, he put his arms naturally on her waist and leaned in slowly. His lips finally touched Sooyoung's and they both felt it, the sparks and butterflies in their stomach. They kissed passionately like that for a minute. Siwon pulled away, blushing and so is Sooyoung.

"I just saw my hyung and noona kiss! So weird!" said the immature Minho. And so, they played like that for around 2 hours until they get bored and leave SooWon's room. Siwon lies on the bed, thinking about the kiss earlier.

"Sooyoung-ah." Siwon called.

"Ne oppa?" she said before lying down on the bed beside him. (it's a king sized bed, you know ;))

"I'm sorry I took your first kiss away." he feels bad and happy about it at the same time.

"It's okay, oppa. But actually I..." Soo stopped in the middle of her sentence, not sure whether to continue or just stop.

"You what? Come on, Soo. Tell me about it." he assured her.

"I... enjoyed it..." Aish! Why did I say that? Man, I'm so dead!!!! AAAA! Choi Sooyoung, you are a babo!

Her words took him by surprise, Did she admit that she likes it? oh gosh! What am I gonna do? Something took over his body, he crash his lips onto hers, not caring whether they are siblings or not, what's important to him is that he is falling for Sooyoung. Yes Choi Sooyoung, his sister. They kissed like that for a few minutes until Sooyoung pulled away, "Oppa? What was that?"

"Since you admitted that you enjoyed the kiss, I have to admit that I've been having this feeling since a few days ago. I feel the sparks and butterflies whenever I touch you. I know it is wrong because you are my sister. But something inside me say that you are the one for me, not Fany or anybody else." Siwon admitted while holding her hands. 

"I feel it too, oppa. Even just now when we kiss." She said, smiling.

"Would you go out with me?" Siwon asked.

"Wait, oppa! Things are not that easy! We can't just date, you know. You still have a girlfriend waiting for you to come back in Seoul and we have parents and 2 other siblings. They are gonna be shocked about this and I bet mom will faint! It's not that I don't want to date you but things are just so complicated!" She said it so calmly but Siwon knows that she is frustrated and so is he.

"I know, I understand how frustrated you are because I am too. Yes, I've been frustrated about this since a few days ago, how I couldn''t just tell you that I love you more than as a sister. But, can't we just, you know, hang out secretly and forget about our family and my gf for a while here in Bali? I know you want too." Siwon teased.

"Alright. Just don't let Minho know about this." Soo said, glaring. "Turn on the TV, oppa." She said before cuddling to Siwon.

With YulSic...

"Yul, you wanna go to the beach adn hang out with the others?" Sica asked.

"Sure." They changed went out of their room with a swimming suit under their clothing and went to MinHae's room to ask them to join.

"Chilling at the beach with my babe? Sure thing. You go first, I'll be there in 10 mins." Hae said. Yul and Sica then open SooWon's door without knocking and got shocked seeing SooWon kissing on the bed. "UUh.... excuse me!" Sica interrupted. SooWon pulled away and jumped out of the bed (fully dressed, okay?)

"This is not what it looks like!" Said Sooyoung, trying to explain.

"Is there anything you are hiding?" Yul asked. "Are you guys dating?"

"Girls, listen. I'm not gonna tell this to anyone, even Donghae because he is a blabber-mouth. Okay?" The 2 girls nods. "Alright, both me and Sooyoung have been having feelings for each other since a few days ago. No! Maybe longer, it's just that we never realize it. Right Sooyoungie?" Soo nods. "I know we can't go out together because we're siblings, I know! And yes, I'm dating Fany. But..."

"No need explanation, oppa. We understood." Yul interrupted. "Anyways, get ready! We're going to the beach!" YulSic smiles and leave both Sooyoung and Siwon dumbfounded.

"Oh well, guess they understand how we feels." Soo closed the door and get changed.

For the rest of the day, they hung out at the beace playing and surfing then went into a nice restaurant for dinner and they are now about to go to sleep when suddenly a call came for Siwon.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Mr. Choi, it's me Alice." His American assistant said form the other side of the phone.

"What's up, Alice?" He said in english.

"Your mother is in the hospital right now and your father want you, Ms. Choi and Mr. Minho to come back here tomorrow. I've booked tickets for you and your friends for tomorrow at 10, sir."

"WHAT? Alright! Thank you, Alice! Nice work! Bye!" He said before hanging up the phone. "Sooyoung-ah, we have to go back to Seould tomorrow." He said worried.

"Already? waeyo oppa?"

"Umma is in the hospital right now."

"OMO! Arasso. What time is the flight?"

"10 am. Let's pack before we sleep. oh, and tell the others too!" Siwon is panicking and started to run around, packing things in the room while Syoung called the others.

That's how day 5 in Bali goes...

 

hey again, guys! how is this chapter? Tell me what you think! I'm sorry if it's boring and short!!!! :( I"m still a newbie, as you know. Will try harder on Chapter 9!!! also, sorry for any grammatical error! I'll see ya! :D thankyou all! Appreciate your comments!