Chapter 7: Bali-Day 4

In Love With My Sister

The next morning in SooWon's room...

"Annyeong, yeobo. Ne, I miss you too. How are you doing?" Siwon is on the phone with Tiffany, and Sooyoung, who is in the shower could still hear him clearly. "Are you sick? Cause your voice is kind of different." Siwon said again.

"He seemed so worried about her, he is never like that to me." Thought Sooyoung, being jealous again. "Wait! Am I jealous? This has been the nth time that I am jealous of them. Oh gosh! What is happening? Am I really in love with Siwon oppa? Maybe I am. I don't know. Urgh! I'm gonna talk to Yul and Sica about this later." This time, Sooyoung won't deny it, she has feelings for him. 5 minutes later, she is out of the shower.

"Alright, babe. Take a good care of yourself, okay? Yes, I'll make sure I watch your comeback next week. Ne, na do saranghae. See you!" Siwon said before hanging up. "You done using the bathroom?"

"Ne. You can use it now." Sooyoung said. "Uhhh oppa, I'll be in Sica and Yul's room while waiting for everybody getting ready, is that okay?" Siwon nods and walk into the bathroom and Sooyoung goes into Sica and Yul's room. "YAH SICA, YOU LAZY ! WAKE UP! IT'S 4.45 ALREADY! WE CAN'T BE LATE OR WE WON'T SEE THE SUNRISE LATER!" shouted Soo to Sica, who is still sleeping.

"It's not gonna work, Soo. I tried it for many times but she won't wake up. I'm running out of ideas to wake her up, it's only been a few days being her roommate but I think I'm going crazy already." Yuri said while putting on some make up.

"I have an idea. Try this." Soo said. "YA SICA, DONGHAE OPPA IS HERE... SHIRTLESS!!!!! OMGEEEEE!!!!" Suddenly, Sica jumped out of her bed and look around trying to find Donghae while Yul and Soo laughs so hard. "HA~! I got you, Sica!"

"Urgh! Choi Sooyoung, you will pay for that! Uuuh, why are you here anyways?" Asked Sica.

"I need to tell you guys something but please, don't tell anybody bout this!" Soo begged and the 2 girls agreed. So, Soo tell the girls everything until it was time for them to go for the sunrise trekking.

"You know Soo? Fany is not gonna like it when she finds out about this." Sica said while putting on her shoes.

"I know. Sica, are you dating Donghae oppa now?" Sica didn't answer, they then walked into the hotel lobby to meet the others. "Uhm oppa, don't we eat breakfast first before trekking?" Soo asked Siwon.

"No, the hotel provides breakfast starting from 7, so no. And here, I brought you bread and milk, is it enough for you shikshin?" Siwon handed her a small plastic bag.

"Aah! Gomawoyo, oppa." Soo hugged her.

"Noona, I want some too!" Said Minho. Soo and Minho then started arguing over the food. "I only want one bread, noona. jebal!"

"Soo, give him some! Come on. No more time for this!" Siwon said. Soo then gave Minho one of the breads. They then hop in to the car, which will take them to the Barak Hill.

"Okay. This hill is not dangerous so, you don't have to worry about anything." Said the local trekking guide.

"Will we get breakfast later on?"Asked Sooyoung. The guide laughs and nods. "Yes! Let's do this!"

During the trekking, the guys are very gentle with the girls.

"Sica-yah, why you so lazy? Come on, walk a little faster! I want to see the sunrise." Donghae said impatiently.

"Will you shut up? If you keep on being like that, I'll break up with you."Sica said, jokingly. Everyone except HaeSica, stopped walking and looked at one another.

"What? Break up? Since when are you guys dating?" Yul asked, still shock.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, "See? I told you!" and coninued walking with Siwon.

"Yesterday. Come on. Let's continue. Explanation later." Sica said.They continue walking while talking to one another, out of all of them it seemsd like Siwon enjoy it the most.

"Oppa, is it refreshing to you?" Sooyoung asked seeing her oppa being so happy and refreshed.

"Yes. It's been a while. The last few months, all I do is working and being stressed. Now, I finally have a time to relax with my dongsaengs and friends." He said while holding her hands and sparks fly... again!

"There it is again. What does this means?" Siwon wonders. All of them continue on walking while enjoying the view. After what seems hours, they finally arrive at the top of the hill. "Woah! the sunrise is beautiful!" said Siwon amazed. They then had breakfast and took pictures before going back to the hotel, to get ready to go to another destinations. After 2hours of getting ready, they are finally on their way to Batubulan or Moon Stone Village in English. It is a place to see Bali's culture such as Barong dancing and art like stone carving. Luckily, they arrived before the Barong dancing started, so they find seats and watch the Barong dancing, it was scary but fascinating for them, something that they've never seen before. After around an hour, they take a walk around the village to see some stone carving and had lunch. From 'Moon Stone Village', they headed to Tanah Lot to see the sunset. Even though it was kind of crowded in the Tanah Lot, the 6 Koreans had a lot of fun watching the sunset. After that they had dinner and booked another hotel in Denpasar.

That night at SooWon's room...

"Ah! So tired! I just want to go to sleep!" Said Sooyoung before she jumped on her bed.

"Ya! You have to take shower! So dirty!" Said Siwon, acting like he is disgusted.

"NO!"

"Yes!"

"NO"

"YES!"

"NO"

"Oh come on! Don't make me do this!"

"This what?"

"THIS!" He dragged her out of the bed to the shower. "Now, you want me to help you take a shower or you are gonna do that yourself?"

"Eww oppa, you started one of your trick again! Aish! So annoying! arasso!" She said before pushing Siwon out of the bathroom and slam the door. Siwon shook his head.

While in YulSica's room...

"Aish! It's almost late and they are arguing again. So annoying!" Said the sleepy Sica.

"Kind of. Hey! I need to report to Mrs. Choi. Would you help me?" Shouted Yul from the bathroom.

"Ugh! Sure!" Sica said before dialing Mrs. Choi's number fomr Yul's phone.

That's how Day 4 goes for them in Bali. Wanna see what happen next? Just you wait and see!

Heyyo guys!! Miss me? :p haha! anyways, I hope you liks this one. Oh! and since some fo you complained that my previous chapters are short, I made this one longer and I know, this one's kinda boring! I'll try to do better on the next one! Thankyou for reading, commenting and subscribing! :D love you guys!