Chapter 6: Bali-Day 3

In Love With My Sister

here is chapter 6 for you! :D

Another beautiful morning in paradise, the 6 Koreans are enjoying their morning in the Kuta beach. It was beautiful until Siwon's phone rings...

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Siwon-ah, annyeong! It's me, Kangin!"

"ah! Annyeong Kangin hyung! What's up?"

"Aish! Don't you remember that today is Teuk hyung's enlistment day?"

"Oh yes! Mianhae. Are you currently at the enlistment?"

"Yes. Wanna talk to him?"

"Yes." Kangin then hand his phone to Leeteuk.

"Yeoboseyo?" Leeteuk said.

"Hyung! It's Siwon!"

"Siwonnie! Where are you?"

"Bali." So, Siwon and Leeteuk talk for about 10 minutes until it was time to hung up. Siwon then tell the other 5 about Leeteuk's enlistment.

"Aaah! Taeyeon must be sad right now." Sica said, the others nods. Suddenly, their tour guide called Siwon...

"Mr. Choi, are you ready for your tour today? It is now 10 o'clock already."

"Uhmm... We'll be ready in 10 minutes." He then hung up and got ready with the others. After about 10 minutes, they get in the car.

"So, Mr. Made, where are we going today?" asked Minho, getting excited again.

"Today, we are going to Kintamani. It is kind of far from here, around 3 hours. But I promise you that it will be worth it. I'm not lying. So, just sit back and enjoy the ride there. And if you wonder, what's there to see and do, I'll tell you now. We'll be staying there for 1 night so tomorrow you can do the sunrise trekking, you have your luggage with you, right?" Everybody nods. "In Kintamani, we will do more sightseeing. There are Lake and Mount Batur and Luwak Civet Coffee Farm." The tour guide says before sitting down.

"This is gonna be a lot of fun, I think!" Donghae is a big fan of sightseeing, so he is excited.

"Look who's excited right now!" Said Minho with sarcasm.

After 3 hours, they finally arrived at their hotel in Kintamani, they checked in and put their things in the room (rommates still the same as before ;)). Since Kintamani is a mountain, they change into warmer clothes.

"Where are we going now?" Siwon asked the tour guide.

"We are going to the Lake Batur." Seeing MInho dressed up like a climber,t he tour guide says,"uhhmm sir, we are going to climb the mountain tomorrow morning while seeing the sunrise." Everyone laughs and told Minho to change to a comfortable clothes. When they arrived at the lake, they were amazed, it was so beautiful! Sooyoung directly take her camera and start to take pictures. Hawkers started to gather around and offered them things to buy, some even insist them. The tour guide knows well that The Choi paid him not for stuffs like this so he stopped al the hawkers and told them to go away.

"Thank you, Mr. Made. I'm about to go crazy because of that." said the shock Jessica.

"That's my job, Ms. Jung. No worries. Anyways, I think you guys should take a quite ride with a boat. Want me to help rent it?"

"Uhhmm... Siwon, can we go separately?" Donghae asked.

"Yes, why not? Let's rent 3 boats, each for 2 people." Siwon said.

"Yes! Sica, let's go!" Donghae dragged Sica to a small boat that Mr. Made has rented. Siwon and Sooyoung goes in a boat together and MInho with Yuri.

"Oppa, why you play with me more than with Minho and Sulli?" Soo suddenly asked Siwon.

"Well, I think Minho is just too weird sometimes and Sulli, her age is just too far. Only your age is closest to mine, so it's easy. I love you all equally though." Siwon smiled.

"Really? I thought you love me more!" Soo pouted.

"Alright, I love you more than them." Siwon admitted.

"Yaay! Wait, more than you love Tiffany?" Teased Sooyoung.

"That's different, Sooyoung-ah! Can we please stop talking about this?"

"Ne. Mianhae. Woah! This is even more beautiful than what I see on the internet and post cards." Sooyoung said while rubbing her arms up and down.

"Are you cold? Come here, sit closer to me." Sooyoung sit closer and Siwon intertwine their hand, and sparks fly! "Warmer?"

"Ne." Both of them feel the sparks but ignored it and enjoyed the ride for an hour while taking pictures with the beautiful views. It was a day that none of them will forget because everything was so beautiful and unbelievable.

 

heyyo, guys!! I'm sorry if this one is boring! I'm still stress because of this exams thingy! but I hope you enjoy it! thank you so much for reading it! Wait for the next update pleasee! :D I'll see you! thank you so much!