Chapter 10: A Date with oppa!

In Love With My Sister

hope you enjoy this one.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, the Choi family is having a nice breakfast in their garden while chatting and joking with each other.

"I miss this." Mrs. Choi said.

"Mom, it's only been 5 days, you know." Siwon said while enjoying his pancake and Sooyoung's giving him a 'why did you say that' look.

"5 days is long for me, honey. What has gotten into you? You are kind of annoying since yesterday." Mrs. Choi asked.

"Uuh... you know mom, oppa has been very stress lately. So... you know, he gets kind of annoying like that for the past few days." Soo said, trying to avoid another family fight.

"Oh, I understand. Siwon, you should rest more." Mrs. Choi said, giving him a warm smile. Seeing that smile, Siwon stopped trying to argue and give her his biggest smile.

"Uhm... would you excuse us for a few minutes? I need to talk to oppa." Sooyoung said, excusing the both of them. They then walked away from the picnin table, "Oppa, what was that?"

"What?"

"Arguing with mother? What was that all about? Still annoyed because you have to come back home earlier than planned?" Sooyoung loves him, but he has gone too far and she has to stop this.

"Yeah. I'm being a jerk again, aren't I?" He is feeling guilty again.

"Yes! A total jerk and childish! C'mon, get over it! You should be thankful that mom is not mad at you right now. Gosh! If I was her, I'll probably slap you!"

"Alright. I know. I'm sorry, okay? And today, I want a date with you. What do you say?" Siwon said, giving her his killer smile.

"No."

"WAAEE?"

"Because you are still Tiffany's boyfriend and  a damn famous businessman! What if we're spotted by the paparazzi?" Sooyoung's worried.

"Come on! They know us as siblings, nothing more. They won't suspect anything." Siwon reassured her. Sooyoung finally gave in and agree to go on a date with Siwon. They got back to the picninc table and help their mom to clean up.

"Umma, me and Sooyoung are going to hang out at the mall today. Is it okay?" Siwon asked his mom while helping her to wash the dishes.

"Just the two of you?"

"Yup. Brother-sister outing!"

"Minho and Sulli not joining?"

"No. They said they are going to practice for the school's play later."

"Oh. That's fine I guess." Mrs. Choi said. Siwon was so happy that he continued washing the dishes while whistling and smiling like a retard. An hour later, Sooyoung and Siwon are ready to go, but then their other 2 siblings are also ready to go out.

"Oppa, would you mind to drive us to school first?" Sulli asked with aegyo.

"Ugh! Please don't do aegyo on me! Yes, I'll drive you guys first." They then said goodbye to their parents and get into Siwon's car. In the car, the siblings are joking around and it drives Siwon crazy, "Guys, would you keep down the voice and stop moving around like that. Trying to drive here!"

"Sorry, hyung!" Minho apologized but a few minutes later, their voices becomes loud and there's nothing else that Siwon could do. So he just sigh and continue on driving. Fortunately, they arrived at the university safely and not hurt. "Thanks, hyung! Love you! Have fun you two!" Minho said before getting off the car with Sulli. Siwon then continue to drive to the mall which is not that far from the university.

"Good. No sign of paparazzi so far." Siwon said when trying to find an empty parking space. After finding one, they get off the car and walk into the shopping mall. "What are we gonna do first?"

"Watch a movie?" Sooyoung suggested.

"Good idea." They headed to the cinema and get tickets for a movie, Siwon thought he heard some snapping noises but doesn't find any suspicious person so he ignores it. They bought some popcorn before going in into the studio. Halfway through the movie, Siwon coudn't focus on the movie anymore. He hold Sooyoung by the waist, trying to get her attention.

"What, oppa?" She asked, her attention is still on the movie. Failed to get her attention, this time he kissed her. "What is it oppa? Can't we just watch the movie?" snap snap snap. This time, he is sure he is not hallucinating because Sooyoung heard it too.

'Let's get out of here!"He grabbed Soo's hand and ran out of the cinema with paparazzis following from behind, asking questions.

"Are you guys dating?" Asked one of the paps.

"Aren't you guys siblings? Wy did you kiss her?" asked another paps. They ran even faster than before to the parking lot.

This time, there is no getting away from it. By tomorrow, no, in a few hours, their family and friends will find out about them and they both knows that. So the two lovers stay quiet during the whole ride back home. What's next? wait for it! :D

Annyeong, readers! Hope you enjoyed this one! I'll update soon! Oh, and the next chapter might be the last one... :( but, I'll be writing another fanfic about SiFany next! :D hehe! So, I'll see you next time! Love you all!