Chapter 4: Bali-Day 1

In Love With My Sister

After Minho screamed like that, people who are passing by are looking at him and the others weirdly. "YA, MINHO! Stop it, will ya? it's very embarassing, you know? people are staring weirdly at us." Yuri said while hitting Minho's arm. "Sorry, yeobo."

"Yeobo? Did I hear wrong or it is true?" Siwon asked Sooyoung curiously.

"Huh? I tried to tell you, mom, dad and Sulli last night but none of you believe me. now, you see for yourself." Sooyoung answered while pouting.

"Aigoo... my dongsaeng is pouting. Come on. don't pout!" he said while giving Sooyoung a kiss on her forehead.

Sooyoung freezes, "Ya oppa! Don't do that, seriously! It's embarassing." Sooyoung said while walking to the car that they are going to use while they are in Bali.

"Are you sure they are siblings? cause it seems to me like they are dating." Whispered Sica to Yuri.

"You're just jealous, Sica-yah." teased Donghae.

"Why should I be jealous?"

"Because you don't have a brother and a boyfriend." Donghae then merong and ran quickly to the car.

"Grrr~" Sica then chase Donghae to the car.

It is now 5 pm and soon it will be dinner time, they are hungry and sleepy.

"Excuse me, sir. could you take us to a nice place for dinner?" Siwon said to the private tour guide that his father booked.

"Nice place. It's kinda far from here. You really wanna go there?" the tour guide asked.

"How far is it?"

"About 20 minutes. Since it's not a holiday season here in Indonesia, I guess there won't be any traffics. so?"

"Alright. take us there." Siwon said.

"Oppa, I'm sleepy." Sooyoung said.

"Here, just sleep." Siwon offered her his shoulder. Soo then put her head on his shoulder, drifting back to sleep.

woah! she is beautiful.  Siwon then gave her a kiss on her cheek and nobody noticed that since Sooyoung and him are sitting at the back seat. He felt it again, the sparks. gosh! it's driving him crazy. Am I crazy for my own dongsaeng? oh no. this is not good.

20 minutes later, they finally arrived at Jimbaran. It was beautiful! The restaurants are at the beach, you could see the ocean view and it was truly amazing! Minho and Yuri wanted to sit separately because they want some time alone together. So, Soo, Won, Sica and Donghae sit together on one table. Sooyoung can't stop staring at the beautiful scenery in front of her, she couldn't wait for the sun to set soon. People say that the sunset view here in Bali is beautiful.

It is now 6 pm. The sunset can finally be seen, and it is so beautiful that the 6 Koreans couldn't take their eyes off it. They then started to take pictures with the sunset as the background. After taking pictures and dinner, they are now finally on their way to the hotel.

"Alright, guys. now, let's decide the roommate." Siwon, as the eldest said.

"Me with Yuri and Sooyoung!" Said Sica.

"Uummm... Apparently, my dad booked 3 rooms, since he thought that my family will be going. So Sica, I think you can only be roommate with either Soo or Yul."

"I'll be with Siwon oppa, then." Said Sooyoung since she is not as close to Minho as she is to Siwon.

"That's fine with me, then. Yul with Sica, Minho with Donghae?"

"Alright, hyung! ya, Donghae hyung, don't be annoying to me please! I beg you!" They arrived at the hotel and then they go directly to their rooms to have a good night rest. Because tomorrow, they are going to have a lot of fun!

 

 

OOHH! Syoung and Wonnie in one room! what's gonna happen?

hello again, guys! hehe... thankyou for waiting! here is another chapter for you, guardians and lovely readers! I'll update soon! see ya! love you! sorry for any grammar mistakes again.

PS: In case you are asking why I didn't put any color for the texts again, I will say it now. putting color on the texts took quiet some time so I decided not to use colored texts anymore. thankyou for understanding... (: