You Kissed Drama?

You Kissed Death?

 

 

...What’s that smell…?

…It smells like…

…Blood…

…Is that…

…Kibum and Alexander…?

 

--

 

I forced my eyes open. Ahh, what a scary dream. I’m sweating too. I sat up in my bed, and looked around the room. Eli somehow got off the floor and is sleeping with Kevin in his bed. I yawned. What time is it? Six in the morning, already? Ahh… We have dance practice in two hours… I think I’ll take a shower.

I like singing in the shower.

It helps me calm down, and I can get a lot of practice in. It’s mostly my own songs that I sing; one time I decided to sing SNSD’s Genie and my mom recorded it to show to her friends. Never again.

By the time I was done showering, the other members slowly started to wake up. AJ was in the kitchen, getting himself breakfast. “Morning.” he said when he saw me.

“Good morning…” I pulled out a chair and dropped my head on the table.

I heard him walk over to me. “What’s with you?” then he whacked me in the head. HE WHACKED ME!!

I slowly lifted my head up to look at him. He was holding a cereal box in one hand and a bowl in the other. His eyes were still pretty intense even without eyeliner.

“I had a bad nightmare.” I mumbled.

“Well, it’s not like there are any GOOD nightmares,” he sat down, and started pouring cereal into the bowl. “Tell me about it; it might make you feel better.”

Wow~ what a nice guy.

“Hmm… There was a lot of blood in it. I could almost smell the blood too. And I think Alexander-hyung and Kibum were in it. That’s pretty much it.” I explained.

He scoffed. “That sounds pretty stupid.”

Never mind, I don’t like this guy.

I sighed. “Speaking of them… It’s going to be hard to replace them. They were pretty talented.”

He whacked me with his spoon this time. “Don’t talk about that.”

I stared at him while he ate his cereal and read the back of the cereal box. Then I noticed something.

“Um…”

“What?”

“Aren’t you going to pour milk into your cereal?”

“No.”

“…”

 

--

 

Later, we all headed to the company building for dance practice. We already recorded the song beforehand, now we needed the choreography. 0330 is a weird name for a song, isn’t it?

Well, one of my songs is called Bus…

A couple hours into learning, we tried doing the whole thing at once. I KEPT MAKING MISTAKES. Okay, sure, I wasn’t the only one, but I’m pretty sure I made the most mistakes.

We stopped the music for the billionth time. “Hoon-ah, it’s like this.” Kiseop slowly did the moves for me. Ahh… This is hard…

For some reason, I felt my eyes tear up, so I crouched on the ground to hide my face.

“Aww, Hoonie, what’s wrong?” Kevin worried.

“I’m a ballad singer! I’m not cut out for this stuff…” I mumbled.

“Um… Isn’t 0330 kinda a ballad…?” said Eli.

I heard Kevin slap him.

“…I can’t do this.” I continued. “I will never be able to replace Kibum and Alexander-hyung…”

“Hoonmin. Look at me.” I looked up to Soohyun-hyung’s face. He was surprised. “Whoa, you’re crying. Okay. Listen Hoon… You are not a replacement. As much as our darned company says so, you are not. None of us here think otherwise.”

“Think of yourself as an addition~” Kevin chimed.

“That’s right. Now, let’s try this again.”

 

--

//Dorm//

--

 

“Jaeseop-hyung.”

AJ peeked out from the magazine he was reading. “What?”

“Soohyun-hyung wants to talk to you.” Dongho responded.

“Hm~” AJ set his magazine on his nightstand.”So he wants to talk to me now, does he?”

Dongho stared at him blankly. “Um. Yeah, that’s what I just said.”

--

-Knock knock-

Soohyun sat up on his bed and pulled out his ear buds. “Come in.”

AJ opened the door. He was smiling. “You wanted to talk to me?”

Soohyun was serious. “Yes. Sit down.” He pointed to the floor in front of him.

“I’ll stand, thanks.” The other responded. “Where’s Kiseop?”

“Shut up and sit down.” Soohyun commanded.

AJ rolled his eyes and did as told. “What did you want to talk about?”

Soohyun stared him down.

 

“You know where Kibum and Alexander are, don’t you?”