You Kissed Determination?

You Kissed Death?

 

 

Three stressful days of recording for our new music video. It didn’t help that Kevin was still ignoring me and AJ was smirking the whole time like he was thinking what sauce he should eat me with.

U-Kiss’s comeback is in a couple of weeks; this cannot go on.

When we got to our dorm, I waited until everyone went inside. Then I asked our manager to drive me to the nearest mall.

It was nighttime, so the only place we could turn to is the 24-hour department store. No matter, I found the perfect apology gift for Kevin. 



An hour later, we arrived back at the dorm. Most of the members were asleep by now. I walked up to the door that led to our room. It was locked. 

After a few knocks, a folded sticky note slid under the door. I unfolded it.


Sorry Hoon, Kevin's still mad so he won't let you into the room --"
- Eli

 

I sighed. What should I do now...?

And where do I sleep? 

I went and knocked on a different door. Kiseop opened it, his nose and mouth covered by an eye mask and his eyes were droopy. 

Cleary he was sleeping. 

"Sorry for waking you," I apologized. "But can I borrow a pen and paper?"

His sleepy eyes paid attention to the bag in my hand. "What's that?" he pointed.

"Oh, um. Something special."

 

--

 


"Yah, Dongho."

"What?"

"Just how long are you going play video games? You could at least turn the freaking volume down."

"Why should I?"

AJ muffled his face in a pillow. "BECAUSE I'M TIRED!!"

The maknae stuck his tongue out. "Go sleep somewhere else then." 

AJ stood up. "Fine, I will."



"Freaking maknae..." AJ muttered to himself, whilst walking down the dark hallway.

Everyone else was probably asleep by now, so it's not like he could climb into peoples' beds like a creeper. The living room was the next best idea.

Then he saw someone. Someone sitting on the sofa with a blanket over their head, and a laptop in front of them. Someone named Yeo Hoonmin.

AJ ducked around the corner. "What's with him?" he thought.

It was that moment when AJ's stomach gurgled. It's been a while since he last ate...

He stared at Hoon's make-up free face.

His milky skin.

His messy chestnut hair.

His innocent eyes.

His pouty lips...

AJ wondered if those lips would taste any good. "I think I should eat before I sleep..." he smirked to himself, and his lips.


AJ slowly crept around Hoon, so he could catch him from behind. Then something interesting caught his eye on Hoon's laptop screen.

Hoon was searching up the terms "U-KISS", "ALEXANDER", "KIBUM", and most interestingly of all...



"PARAN".



AJ quickly wrapped his arms around the unsuspecting Hoonmin. The latter flinched at the sudden contact.

"A-AJ?"

AJ would twitch whenever he was called that. It just irked him. He didn't choose to have it; the name was forcibly given to him. Well, if he went by Jaeseop then PARAN would have been PARJN.

AJ was really annoyed now. He got real close to Hoon's ear, like last time. "...Don't...Call me that." he said softly.

Hoon gulped. "T-Then... J-Jaeseop..."

Ah, that sounded so much better, even more so from his sweet, delicious lips.

AJ glanced at Hoon's laptop. "Those are some interesting things you're looking at there." he murmured.

Hoon didn't move a muscle. "I'm just curious..." he said quietly.

"Isn't it better to find out things from the source? Like... I'm from PARAN..." 



Hoon suddenly stood up, breaking free of AJ's grip. He seemed unfazed by AJ's actions just now.

"What does PARAN have to do with Kibum and Alexander-hyung?" Hoon held his blanket, covering most of his upper body except for his face.

AJ took Hoon's place on the sofa. "It may have to do with everything. Or nothing." he teased. But his smirk gave away everything.

"What will it take for you to tell me what you know?" Hoon was determined.


"You have to pay me."

"I only have 10 000 wo-"

"With your body."

Hoon was a bit too determined.



"Fine."



--

 



Kevin opened the bedroom door, making sure Hoon wasn't sleeping outside on the floor or something. Even though he was mad at him, Kevin still worries for Hoon. 

Kevin's attention was directed to a plastic bag sitting on the floor, directly in front of him. There was a letter on the bag. Kevin crouched to pick it up.



To Kevin:

I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean anything by it. I really respect them a lot. And no, just because they don't fit in well, it doesn't mean they shouldn't be here. In fact, they should be here more than anyone. 

So I will find them for you. Believe me.
-Hoonie



Kevin rubbed his eyes. "I'm tearing up not because of Hoon, but... But I got dust in my eyes. Yeah, that's it." he sniffed, and carefully opened the bag on the floor.

He couldn't believe his eyes.

Hoon had bought him a Rilakkuma plush.

Kevin ran and knocked furiously on someone's door.

Kiseop opened the door, practically sleep-walking. 

"Sorry hyung, can I borrow a pen and paper?"

Barely opening his eyes, Kiseop pointed to the plush in Kevin's arms. "What's that?" he mumbled.

Kevin grinned to himself.


"Something special."

 

 

a/n:  hoon is delicious