I Kissed Love?

You Kissed Death?

 

 

-Ring ring-

Wow, what a major -blocker.

I sighed, and crawled off Hoon, who was beet red. I picked up my phone which was ringing annoyingly on my desk.

I stared at the caller ID.

“…Who is it?” Hoon asked.

“…It’s our company.” I replied quietly. I went outside to take the call. I don’t know what they would want with me this time.

 

--

 

Hoon took the chance to escape from AJ’s room. Kevin, Dongho, Eli and Kiseop were all in the living room watching TV. Hoon thought about telling them the truth; the truth about Kibum and Alexander. But then, what would they do to AJ? He couldn’t risk that. It’s as they say:

What they don’t know won’t hurt them.

There was one thing though.

Hoon was a terrible liar.

 

Kevin looked up from the TV screen. “Oh Hoonie,” he said. “Where were you?”

“I WASN’T IN JAESEOP’S ROOM.” Hoon blurted.

Kevin looked at him blankly. “Um…Okay… Can you call Soohyun-hyung out here? The show he wanted to watch is on.”

Eli snickered. “He only wanted to watch this because it’s Girls’ Generation.”

“Girls’ Generation and the Dangerous boys? Hyung, I’m a dangerous boy, right?” Dongho asked of Eli. “I want to be on that show too!”

 

Hoon went off to find Soohyun. “What is he doing in his room?” He thought. “It’s so fun out here.

The door to Kiseop and Soohyun’s room was open. Hoon walked in. Soohyun was standing in the middle of the room, staring at the floor.

“…Hyung?” Soohyun looked at him. “What are you doing, hyung?”

“I heard everything.”

“Huh?”

“I heard the conversation between you and AJ.”

Hoon’s eyes widened. He then noticed that Soohyun was holding his phone. “W-Who did you tell?!”

The leader breathed. “I told the company.” He stated. “But they already knew. What is this, HE did a crime, and then gets away with it?”

Hoon couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “W-What did you do…?!”

“I told them to do something about it,” Soohyun said. “Or I’d leave U-Kiss.”

Hoon had heard enough. He ran off, busting the front door open and ran outside.

Left, right, up and down. AJ was nowhere to be seen.

Hoon ran as far as his legs could take him. But he wasn’t anywhere. AJ had disappeared.

Hoon panted, looking everywhere for a glimpse of his face. Then he thought of something.

 

--

 

“President Kim.”

“Yes?”

“Hoon-sshi is here to see you.”

“…Send him in.”

Hoon cautiously walked into the President’s office. He’s been here twice before, once for his solo contract and once for his U-Kiss contract. But now that he knew everything, it was different; it was ominous.

He sat down onto one of the two chairs facing the President’s desk.

The President merely smiled. “What can I help you with, Hoon?”

“Where’s Jaeseop?” Hoon asked without looking up.

President Kim lost his smile. “How much do you know?”

“Everything.”

“I see... Well, since Jaeseop killed seven people without permission, we are sending him far away.”

Hoon looked up to the President’s face. “W-What? Wait, why now? Why didn’t you do it earlier?”

“Hoon…” he sighed. “We didn’t know then. The PARAN members were due for enlistment anyway, so we thought they left silently. But they were actually killed.”

“S-S-Soohyun-hyung told you this…”

“That’s right. And since you also know, we virtually have no choice. He is being sent to jail.”

“JAIL?”

“Don’t worry, it’s not like we’re sending him there for a couple of years or anything. Just five months.”

Hoon became a little bit relieved. “Why just five months…? He did a crime.”

“If the public knew that all of PARAN were murderers and Jaeseop killed two U-Kiss members, we’d lose this company. We’ve managed to cover up that PARAN went to the army and Jaeseop is going to Columbia University in America.” He explained. “The fans wouldn’t like it if he was gone a few years and he isn’t at the age to enlist in the army. Rather than being known as a murderer, he’s going to be known as a genius idol. Isn’t that great?”

It was then at this moment when Hoon thought the President had mental issues. “Great?

 

--

 

“Oh, Hoon, you’re home. Where’d ya go?” Eli asked, standing in the front hall.

“I was at the company.” I replied quietly.

“Oh, okay. What for?”

I ignored his question and walked pass him to the living room. Soohyun-hyung was sitting there laughing at the TV with the others, like nothing ever happened.

“Guys,” I interrupted their conversations. “Jaeseop is going to America to study for five months.”

Everyone went silent instantly.

“What?” said Kevin.

Soohyun showed no emotion, while Dongho and Kiseop stared at me with their mouths open.

I left them to be shocked, and went to my room. Plopping onto my bed, I sighed.

 

I miss Jaeseop already.

His dragon eyes, his sly smirk, his warm hugs…

What am I supposed to do?

 

I’m in love with a murderer. 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: woohoo cliche ending. 

This is the actual ending, as the alternate ending will be uploaded tmrw. ^^

"Jaeseop left me i'm gonna sit here and crey"