You Kissed Disappearance?

You Kissed Death?

 

 

-- This chapter contains swearing =3= -- 

 

AJ scoffed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Soohyun furrowed his eyebrows. "Yes, you do. That night, YOU called the two of them out somewhere." he lowered his head.

"I haven't seen them ever since...And what, suddenly we get two new members joining us? What the hell is this bull?" he raised his head again, only to see the other man smirk. 

In a flash, Soohyun angrily grabbed AJ's collar and pushed him against the wall. He was never the violent type, but this kid, this punk... He did this to them. Kibum and Alexander are missing, and it's all A-ing-J's fault. 



Kibum...



--

 


"Hey, Soohyun."

"What is it, Kibum-ah?"

"What would you do if I wasn't here anymore?"

"Heh, what kind of question is that?"

"Just wondering. Answer me!"

"Um... I'd probably go looking for you."

"Hah, you're so stupid."

"Yah, what was that?"

"OW OW! OKAY LET GO OF ME SOOHYUN THAT HURTS"

"Yeah, that's right."



--



"Hello?"

"Who is it?"

"Oh, it's you, AJ. What? You want to meet where? With Xander-hyung? Hm, alright, fine."

"Oh! Oh! Where are we going, Kibum?"

"Quiet down, Xander. We'll be back, Soohyun-ah."

"Okay. Go carefully."



--



"Kevin, what does that say?"

"S-S-Soohyun-hyung..."

"Whoa, why are you shaking so much? Give me that letter."

<< NOTICE >>

NH MEDIA'S CONTRACTS WITH KIM KIBUM AND LEE ALEXANDER HAVE BEEN TERMINATED AS OF xx MONTH.

REPLACEMENT MEMBERS WILL BE YEO HOONMIN AND KIM JAESEOP.

NH.


"W-What..."

"Hyung... What happened to th- Hyung? HYUNG! HYUNG, WAKE UP!"



--



Soohyun gritted his teeth at the flashback. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?"

Kevin ran into the room. "Omo! ELI! ELI!" he ran out.

AJ gave him a blank stare. "I still don't know what you're talking about." he said, but his smirk stated otherwise.

"ing punk...!" Soohyun raised his fist, only to have his body pulled away by Eli.

Ellison stood in between the two, making sure they couldn't reach each other. Kevin fidgeted in the doorway.

Eli sighed. "Guys, this isn't the time to be fighting. I don't know what happened, but you two need to chill. AJ, your room, please."

The aforementioned stood there for a moment, before coyly walking back to his room. Kevin flinched when AJ walked pass him.

Soohyun slapped Eli's arm away from him and rolled onto his bed. "Please leave." he said to the other two.

Eli stared at his leader. "...Alright. Let's go to sleep, Kevin."


--


Milk.

I sat up in my bed. And the time is... 4:47AM. Oh Hoon, why do always wake up at weird times?

I seem to have a thirst for milk. Let's just get a glass and go back to sleep. I hopped out of bed. I sang the word milk in my head repeatedly on my way to the kitchen; although it looks like Soohyun-hyung beat me to it.

Soohyun-hyung was holding the milk carton when he saw me. "Hoon? Why aren't you asleep?" he asked.


"Ah, I just really wanted a glass of milk. Then I'll go back to sleep."

"Okay, hold on." he then proceeded to drink the milk from the carton.



He drank the milk.

 

From the carton.



FROM THE CARTON!!!



He held out the carton out to me. "Here." 

I silently groaned. "Um. I don't really want it anymore..."

Soohyun-hyung looked confused for a moment, but put the carton back into the fridge. "Suit yourself."

I turned to go back to bed, when I noticed Soohyun-hyung was staring out the window. He seemed down. I guess I'll keep him company for a bit.



I sat down at the table behind him. "Hey hyung." 

Soohyun-hyung turned around. "Yeah?"

"Do you miss Kibum and Alexander-hyung?"

He took a moment to reply. "Yeah." he sat down in front of me.

"What were they like?" I asked.

"Hm... Kibum was a jokester. He was annoying at times, but he was my best friend. And Xander-hyung... Well, that gorilla was a complete idiot but I miss him too." he chuckled.

I smiled. He doesn't seem to be sad.

"Do you know what they've been up to?" I was pretty curious today.

He suddenly turned serious.

"...No. I haven't seen them in ages. They just upped and disappeare-" he stopped his sentence and sighed. "No, I don't know."

I stared at him. What happened?

"...If they could come back, would you want them to?"

 

"...In a perfect world, U-Kiss has nine members."

Soohyun-hyung smiled his mature, adult, leader smile, which made me feel at peace.

"But this isn't a perfect world," he ruffled my hair. "It's best to leave things as they are. “He said.

However, my little mind couldn't help but wonder;

whatever happened to Kibum and Alexander-hyung?



Soohyun-hyung interrupted my thoughts. "By like, nine members, I don't mean in a perfect world we're Girls' Generation or something." he did a fan boy squeal. "That means I'd be Taeyeon-sshi... And you know who Kevin would be, right?" he nudged me in the arm.

It didn't take Einstein to figure that one out. "Jessica?" I humbly responded. Our leader laughed his head off. "That's right, Hoonmin. Kevin would be Jessica."

He sighed. "Get some sleep." And so I left him to his solitude. But curiosity has been biting away at me; I wanted to find out what happened to them.



Alexander and Kibum...

Where are you?

 

 

 

 

a/n: does anyone else ship Soohyun and Kibum omg i ship them so much Q^Q