You Kissed Tension?

You Kissed Death?

 

 

We’re here right now doing a photo shoot for U-Kiss’s new album. I stood in front of a mirror adjusting my green vest and striped tie. They also dyed my black hair a dark brown. Hm… I think it looks okay on me.

Dongho was standing next to me when he sighed. “What’s wrong?” I worried.

“Hoon-hyung...” He looked at me. “You’re lucky you’re not wearing THIS.” He stretched his red suspenders to the point where it slipped off his fingers and hit him in the chest. “OUCH.”

“What’s wrong with wearing suspenders?” I laughed. Dongho pouted. “It’s too tight.”

“Dongho-yah, it’s time for your solo shots now.” Our manager called.

“Okay~” he stretched his suspenders once more. “Aish, these are not getting any looser…” he mumbled to himself, and left.

 

Eli and Kevin took his place next to me. “Hey Hoonie, doesn’t Eli look like a grandpa?” Kevin snickered. Eli was wearing circle frames and a derby hat. He imitated an old man, which made us laugh quite a bit.

 

Then my curiosity started acting up again.

 

“Hey, you guys…” I started. “Kibum and Alexander-hyung wouldn’t have fitted well in this concept, would they?” I asked, timidly pulling on my tie.

Suddenly, their faces turned solemn. Whoops, I think I said something I shouldn’t have said…

Kevin continued staring at me. “What is that supposed to mean?”

I bit my bottom lip. “Nothing in particular, I just…”

“Are you saying that you’re better than them? Just because you fit in more than they do?”

Eli yanked Kevin’s sleeve. “Kevin, calm down…”

I gripped my tie. “I didn’t mean anything by it…”

Kevin scoffed. “Yeah, sure. Just because they’ve gone missing, you can just come over and take their place. ISN’T IT JUST UNFAIR THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY DON’T FIT IN WELL, IT MEANS THEY SHOULDN’T BE HERE?”



I stared, wide-eyed at him. I think he would’ve hit me at that moment, if it weren’t for Dongho.

“Kevin-hyunnnnng, it’s your turn for solo shots… Whoa. Awkward.” He said, when he saw us three staring at each other with tension.

Kevin sighed. He grabbed Eli’s wrist. “Come with me Eli.” And the two left swiftly.

Dongho had a confused look. “Yeah, I won’t ask…” he said quietly, and went elsewhere.

I sat on the floor, with my chin on my knees. Argh, great, now Kevin is mad at me. I’m so stupid…

 

I felt someone kick me on the side of my leg. I look up to see the one and only AJ. He’s probably the last person I’d want to see right now.

“Had a spat with sunshine Kevin, did you now?” he chuckled.

 I frowned at him. “You heard that?”

“Every word.” He kicked me again. “Come on; get up, the floor’s dirty.”

I was a bit annoyed with him, but listened to him anyway.

 

Once I got into eye-level with him, I noticed something. “Your bowtie is crooked.”

He looked down on it. “Ah, that. I don’t really care.”

I pouted. “This is a photo shoot. The slightest imperfection can be noticeable.” I told him.

He just smirked at me, and got closer to my face. A bit too close. “Why don’t you fix it for me then?”

I took a step away from him. I think if I’m too close to his dragon eyes then I might turn into stone or something. I held onto his bowtie and adjusted it until it was perfect.

 

“There.” I took another step back to make sure he looked fine. However, I didn’t notice that he was holding onto my tie; so instead of going backwards, he yanked me towards him. Our cheeks were practically touching. I could feel his breathing on my ear.

 

Um… What was he trying to do? Is he trying to eat me? I’m scared.

 

“Yeo Hoonmin.” He whispered into my ear.

“Y-Y-Y-Yes?”

“…Don’t go around sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong.” He then proceeded to bite on my earlobe.

 

HE BIT MY EAR HE REALLY IS TRYING TO EAT ME AHH I’M SCARED

 

AJ let go of my tie, and I staggered backwards, covering both of my ears. Our manager came in just at that time. “Hey you guys, it’s time for the group shoot.”

I quickly ran outside to the set, leaving the manager to be eaten away by a dragon. When I arrived, the PD was telling the members where to sit on the green sofa. And of course, I get to sit next to… Kevin. Of course.

 

I nervously sat down next to him, trying to avoid any eye contact. In turn, he ignored me. This isn’t the time, but I really need to apologize to him…

The PD kept talking. “And next to Hoon… Ah, AJ. Sit next to Hoon please.” He took the seat on my left, and his noticeable smirk was making me uncomfortable.



Ahh… Kevin on my right, and AJ on my left. I think I’m going to die here. 

 

 

a/n: AJ's gaze make them ovaries explode

 

"Kevin's mad at me i want to crey"