You Kissed Pain?

You Kissed Death?

 

= WARNING: This chapter is steamy, not ty, but steamy. I CRINGE=

 

 

"You have to pay me. With your body."

"Fine."



AJ smirked again. He patted his thigh, inviting Hoon into whatever was coming next.

Hoon, with his blanket still covering him, took the invitation and sat on the other's lap, facing AJ.

AJ chuckled as Hoon bit his lower lip and stared into his stomach. He found the edges of blanket that was on Hoon, and opened them; 

only to reveal Hoon's nicely toned chest.

 


A light pink blush spread on Hoon's cheeks. "...I usually go shirtless to bed..."

"So I see." AJ responded. Man, was he hungry; might as well cut to the chase.

AJ started tracing Hoon's abs. "So Hoon-ah... What's your first question?"

"...W-Where are they?" Hoon shivered. 

"Big question first, huh? Oh well, let's a bit." 

AJ circled Hoon's hard s, sending a whole wave of shivers. "Hm... I'm sorry, where is who?"

Hoon glared at him. "Where are Kim Kibum and Lee Alexander...hyung?!"

AJ silently laughed at his cute innocence. He took a bite of Hoon's pink bud; the other in turn clamped his mouth to muffle his moan.

"Kim Kibum and Lee Alexander, huh? They... They aren't here anymore."

"P-Please explain." Hoon panted.

AJ slid his hands on Hoon's sides, eventually pulling him closer. "By that, I mean... They're dead." AJ felt Hoon's heart thump faster at his response.

"H-How did they d-die...?"

AJ nuzzled his head into Hoon's neck, where he would be covered by the blanket. He left a little bit of kisses on his neck; as well as a little bit of nibbles and biting. 

"They were murdered." AJ murmured against his skin. 

 

Hoon was getting a bit... Excited. But that would have to wait, he needed answers.



AJ made sure that side of Hoon's neck was fully covered in hickeys before proceeding. Hoon decided to ask the biggest question.

"…Who killed them?"


AJ smirked once more, and grabbed the back of the other's head, causing the blanket to fall off. 

AJ pressed their foreheads together. "Do you really want to know?" he whispered menacingly.

Hoon stared into AJ's eyes. He was no longer afraid of them. "Yes."

AJ attacked, mashing his lips against Hoon's. He nibbled on Hoon's upper lip, asking for entrance. The other obliged, and slightly opened his mouth for AJ to take full dominance. Hoon gripped AJ's shirt while AJ held Hoon's back.

Hoon pulled back, demanding an answer. AJ his lips. "One more then I'll tell you.” Hoon sighed, and gave AJ a peck rather than a full-blown make out again. Against Hoon's lips, AJ responded to his question.

"It was me."

Hoon's eyes widened. He quickly got off of AJ's lap and pressed his back against the wall.

"J-Jaeseop... You killed them..." 

AJ folded his arms. "What? Now you're scared of me?"

Hoon ran off, dodging AJ's question.

AJ sighed. "It wasn't Jaeseop, it was AJ..."

 

--

 

Hoon stopped in front of his bedroom door. He didn't what to feel, after just being told that...

He remembered that the door was supposed to be locked. But it wasn't. Hoon noticed a sticky note stuck on the door. It was Kevin's handwriting.

I do believe you.

There was even a little drawing of Rilakkuma in the corner.

Hoon ripped off the note and crumpled it. He fell to the floor, crying his eyes out. This... This is what he should feel.

Sorrow.
Regret.
Pain.

 

 

a/n: I HATE THIS CHAPTER OMG LOL

"lol we did what" ^

Does anyone get the main GIF? "Forbidden Love?" BA-DUM CHING

guise i'm funny rite please tell me i'm funny i think i'm just embarrassing myself

@amylim574: I'm not 100% sure... otl It's probably from a variety show.