You Kissed Friendship?

You Kissed Death?

 


My name is Yeo Hoonmin. I don't usually like talking about myself, but if you must know...

I'm going to join the boy band U-Kiss since two of their members left. Well, me and a PARAN member, AJ.

U-Kiss, PARAN and I are all in the same company, but I've only seen the U-Kiss members a few times and PARAN even less. Regardless, I'm excited to be in a group, with dorm-life and such.

So... Here I am, standing in a stairwell of U-Kiss's apartment.



...I think.



I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT APARTMENT AHH I'M LOST.

I glanced left and right, but every single floor looks the same. I crouched on the ground, trying to calm down. Ahh... What kind of idiot gets lost in an apartment complex...? I sobbed to myself. 

Then I heard some sounds. Sounds like footsteps and a suitcase rolling on the floor. I looked up, and these intense eyes were looking down on me. I think I'm either looking at a dragon, or AJ.

"H-Hi." I managed to say.

"What’s with you?" he asked of me.

I quickly swiped my teary eyes before replying to him. "I got lost... You know where the dorm, is right?"

AJ stared at me blankly. Then he pointed to my left. I looked in his direction, and there was a door.



AHHH U-KISS'S DORM WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME ALL ALONG AHH HOW EMBARASSING



While I was spazzing at myself, he went ahead and knocked on the door. I quickly got up on my feet.

Kevin opened the door. He had his bangs pinned up and a toothbrush in his mouth. "Oh! You're finally here." he said through his toothpaste foam.

"Hey." AJ dragged his suitcase in, and I quickly followed after him. Soohyun-hyung and Kiseop came out to see us, and we greeted them both.

"So," AJ set his luggage down. "Where're we sleeping?" I was amazed at the amount of informality he was using.

The others didn't seem to mind. "Hoonmin is sharing a room with Kevin and Ellison, and you're sharing one with Dongho." Soohyun hyung replied.

"WHAAT?!?" a loud voice echoed from somewhere in the dorm. Dongho marched out from his room. "What do you mean, I have to share my room?!" he yelled.

Soohyun hyung held a finger to his lips. "Shh." he sighed. "Maybe you should listen to people when they're talking."

"But hyung!" he pouted. "Why can't he share a room with you and Kiseop?" 

"You know how cramped our room is." Kiseop shrugged. 

"AISH!!" he stomped off.

"Well, I think he's taken a liking to me." AJ said sarcastically.

Soohyun hyung chuckled. "Don't worry about it. He'll get over it soon enough. So why don't you both get some rest? It's late."

I took the time to change into comfortable sleeping clothes, and wandered to our room, careful not to get lost again. Kevin was putting a blanket over a bed. He noticed me standing in the doorway. "Oh, hyung, this is your bed." he patted the pillow. 

"Thanks~" I sat on the edge of it. "Oh, you know..."

"Yes?"

"You don't have to call me hyung; we're not that far apart in age..." I timidly scratched my head.

"Should I call you Hoonie then?" he giggled. 

Suddenly, the door slammed open. Eli stood there, wearing nothing but a Speedo. "OHOHOHO!! I HEARD WE HAVE SOME NEW GUESTS!" he chimed. 

"Yaaah!!" Kevin threw some clothes at him. "Don't scar Hoon on his first day, idiot."

I'm a straight male, so I guess it's safe to say that I was a little scarred.

Eli walked up to me, still half-. "Nice to meet 'cha Hoon!" he held his hand out, which I involuntarily shook.

After that, it took Eli twenty minutes to settle down and go to sleep. He also danced everywhere in the room. Everywhere, in front of my face included.



Ahh... I'm missing my solo career already.