Nine

More than a love

 

"If that is the case, let’s have a competition. If you win, I can let go of Yumi and you can have her." Ljoe said firmly.

"How can you say that? Yumi is not an item!" Myungsoo felt angry.

"Well, I am being serious. Unless you don’t want her? Is up to you to decide though."

"Fine. I will do anything to get her. What do you want to compete?"

"Music. Do you know how to play any instrument? If you don’t, then I don’t think you qualify to even woo Yumi" Ljoe smirked. He remembered you told him that you want a boyfriend who can play musical instrument so that you two can duet together.

* musical instrument. I do know a bit. But... not exactly good.* Myungsoo thought.   

"Yeah. So?" Myungsoo replied.  

"One week from now, we will have a band competition here. You can choose anyone to perform with you. No restrictions. The one who get the most votes by the students will win. If you win, I will breakup with Yumi. But if you lose, then too bad.”

"Wouldn’t Yumi be sad if you break up with her?" 

"Well, we shall see" Ljoe then walked off.

*I can’t believe he really care so much about Yumi's feeling*

 

During coaching session you was still curious what Ljoe oppa told Myungsoo.

So you decided to ask Myungsoo what was it.

"So what did you and Ljoe oppa talk about just now?"

"Hmm.. Just some guys stuff."

*Since when Myungsoo and oppa became so close that they can share a secret without me?!* you idiotically asked yourself. 

"Fine. You and oppa, continue to share secrets without me." You then face your math textbook instead of him.

“Sorry. Is meant to be a secret between the two of us.”

“Apology not accepted!” you childishly replied.

“Okay, why not I give you a very simple question. If you get it correct, I will tell you what Ljoe and I discussed.” Myungsoo asked.

*She will not get it right no matter what. Since it will be a lame answer*

“Okay, call. What is the question?”

“When do you not get one plus two equals to three?” Myungsoo smirked.

“Erm.. When you delete away the one?”

Myungsoo shook his head.

You continued guessing until you fell asleep on your table, again. At times you wonder if it was Myungsoo who carries you to your bed or is your oppa.