Twelve

More than a love

 

Days passed and Infinite were busy practicing the song. One day before the competition, 

"Ugh. Can’t you just stay on to the beat? Did you even realised that your beat went off?!"  Myungsoo flared up at Sungyeol. They have been practicing for days yet Sungyeol still failed to get the correct beat.  

"Can’t you see that I am trying really hard to get it right?" Sungyeol snapped back.

"Chill you two. Let’s take a break" Sunggyu said as he passed the rest of the infinite their water bottles.

Myungsoo ignored Sunggyu and continuing playing his electric guitar.

Sunggyu stood up from his seat and stand right in front of Myungsoo.

"Look at your fingers now. You need to rest. If not, you might just get yourself more cuts."  Sunggyu pulled out Myungsoo palm to let him see himself.

"I am fine" he pulled his hand away and rolled his eyes before walking out of the practice room.

*Tomorrow is the day. Yet, the song is still not up to standard. Aish. Is Yumi really not meant for me?* he saw a rock and kicked it.

 

Competition day.

"Hey Yumi. I heard some stuff about your boyfriend and Myungsoo" Jiyeon told you while walking at the corridor.  

"What stuff?" you curiously asked.

"They are having a competition today. If Myungsoo wins, Ljoe will give up on you" 

You stopped walking and faced Jiyeon.

"What?!" You exclaimed.

*What is oppa doing?!*

Jiyeon checked the time. "They are starting the competition soon."

"Where is it held at?!" 

"The hall.." Jiyeon pointed to the direction of the hall.

You then ran all the way to the hall. Jiyeon saw you running and decided to run behind you too.

When both of you reached the hall, the competition is about to start.

"Oppa, are you out of your mind?!" You shouted across to make sure Ljoe heard you.

"Oh Yumi you are here."  Ljoe smiled sheepily.

You then walked towards Ljoe and dragged him out of the hall.

"Chill Yumi" he tried to calm you down.

"What is going on? You are having a competition with Myungsoo because of me?" You angrily asked.

Ljoe nodded his head. "You told me before didn’t you? You want a boyfriend who can play musical instrument. So I am helping you to get one."

"So what if he wins? He will get me?"

"He will know the truth. That is all"

"Oppa, are you kidding me now? You want the truth to be blown off because of me?"

Ljoe put both his both hands on your shoulder. "Yumi, you are my sister. My one and only sister. Of course I don’t mind blowing up the truth so that you can get your true love"

Just then CAP walked out of the hall and asked Ljoe to stand by.

"Yumi, just enjoy the show" Ljoe said before joining CAP.

"Ugh oppa"