One

More than a love

 

A few years ago,

“Hey, Yumi and I are together now” L.joe told Teen Top.

“Finally?!” Chun ji asked.

L.joe just nodded his head.

 

The news spread across the whole school in less than a day and everyone knows about it.

But what they didn’t know was, you two were actually twin siblings.

It all started when L.joe couldn’t take one of his admirer’s actions and decided to announce that you two are in a relationship.

You didn’t mind him because you were also troubled with a lot of admirers issues. Most importantly, everyone believes it since you two were so close with one another.

 

Now,

"Have you heard about it?" Ji yeon asked you while pulling you to the corridor.  

"Heard about what?" you asked.

"There is a new boy group transferring into our school today! I heard their school is going to have a big renovation and they have got no choice but to transfer over."  Ji yeon said excitedly.

"No wonder you keep checking yourself on the mirror! Anyway I need to go find L.joe oppa now." you let go of her hand so that she can stop pulling but she managed to stop you as she held your wrist tightly. 

"Eh! Forget about him first. Let’s just check out the new guys!"  She continued to spazz like a fangirl. 

You gave up and stood beside her while waiting for the guys to appear.

10 minutes passed.

"Ahhh, what time are they coming?" You asked impatiently while looking at your watch.

Just then you heard screams from everywhere.

"They are here!" Someone shouted.

"Omo, they look so cute!" A girl beside you said to her friends.

You just looked at them like nothing was appealing.

"The guy who is on the most left is cute!" Ji yeon said excitedly into your ear.

"The one who keeps throwing hearts to people like some weird idol?” You gave her a disgusting face. 

Ji yeon nodded her head.

"Like some weirdo"  You replied.

You wanted to sneak out of the chaos but you stopped when you saw Teen Top heading your direction.

"Oppa" you greet politely and stand beside L.joe oppa.

Right now, Teen Top were facing the new boy group who claimed to be known as Infinite.

"Welcome to our school." CAP said.

"They don’t seem as bad as we thought." Sung jong whispered to Sung yeol. Sung yeol immediately smacked Sung jong head in order to make him stay quiet. 

L.joe heard him and said "We are not as bad as what others say. Let’s be friends."

He then held out his hand waiting for someone to shake it.

"Sure. I am the leader, Sung gyu” he smiled to L.joe and shook his hand.

One by one they introduced themselves.

When everyone is done, they wanted to leave.

But Myung soo suddenly asked "So who are you?"