Eleven

More than a love

 

After 5 minutes of walk, you two reached the ice skating rink.

"Ta dah! Ice skating! Do you know how to skate?" Myungsoo asked.

You just shook your head.

"Nevermind. Is easy to learn since you will have an awesome instructor to teach you." he just smiled.

"Oh? Who? Where is the instructor?" You asked.

Myungsoo just giggled. "Why are you giggling?"

"Oh well, please be honoured, you are my first student" he then took your hand and bring you inside the rink after you two have changed to skating shoes.

"Eh wait wait wait!!!!!" You almost screamed when he brings you in.

"Omo omo. Don’t you dare let go of my hand, I don’t want to fall down!" you grabbed on his hands tightly.

“I promise I won’t. Come let me teach you. Just position your leg in a V shape and bend down your kneel a little. See what I am doing now? Try it too."  he encouragingly said.

"Like this?"  You tried to imitate what he did. He nodded his head and signaled you to try skating. You tried without his hands holding yours and it turn out to be fine.

"Awesome! I didn’t know I am good in skating!" you happily said as you clapped your hands but next moment a kid bang onto you. You closed your eyes to prepare to fall but after a few seconds, you realized there was no impact so you opened your eyes only to discover Myungsoo under you.

You two stayed in the position for a minute or two.

*Now that I look at him closely, he is really very handsome. His charming eyes, sharp nose, y lips... Omo. Yumi, stop staring at his lips. Is not healthy!*

You literally screamed in your brain. What you didn’t know was, Myungsoo was thinking of the same thing too.

You broke the silence when you came back to reality "Are you okay?" you panickly got up.

"Well, it is a little painful since is my first time falling down in an ice skating rink" 

"So sorry! Do you want to see the doctor?" 

"Nah nah. I am not that weak. Let’s continue" he took your hand and you two started skating.

*His hand.. Even though we are wearing gloves, it still feel warm. I guess, I am starting to like him*

 "So do you enjoy yourself today?"  Myungsoo asked when you two headed back home.

"Yes definitely! Ice skating was super fun!" You jumped up and down happily.

"We can go again if you want"

"Call!" You then hooked your pinky finger with him as a promise that you two will go ice skating again.

You two were in front of your house now.

"I am going in. Thank you for today" you was about to turn your body when he said "Wait"

"Hmmm?" Next moment he leaned closer to you. You freaked out at how close the distance was so you closed your eyes straightaway. You waited for him to do something, a kiss. But he just giggled a little and said "Good night and sweet dream" he then poke your forehead. You immediately blushed because it was so embarrassing, so you just quickly entered your house hoping that he didn’t see you blushed.

"Cute" he smiled at your reaction before heading for the lift.

You were leaning behind your house door when your heart beat like crazy. *Yumi what are you thinking?! You actually wanted a kiss from him?!* You then face palmed yourself.

"Are you okay?" You mum saw you face palming yourself so she asked you.

"Yeah I am fine. Good night mum." you then ran to your own room.