Ten

More than a love

 

On the first day of your first paper,  

Myungsoo passed you a small note, you opened it up and read.

-First day of paper, fighting Yumi! n_n by Myungsoo- 

You hurriedly mouthed to Myungsoo 'Fighting'  before the start of the paper.

After the paper, Jiyeon came over to your table and asked "How was it?"

"I guess I can pass. But I don’t think I can get an A”

"I am confident of an A! Thanks to the coaching session that Woohyun gave, I feel that I am so much smarter now!" She said happily.

"Well, that is great. Anyway, do you want to go out after our last paper?" you asked. 

"With you and your boyfriend?" Jiyeon sarcastically replied.

"Uh huh. No? Unless you want oppa to come along?"

"Well I was thinking of asking Woohyun out... You know he spent so much time teaching me. So I thought I need to thank him or something" she blushed immediately.

"You are making me feel guilty. I didn’t even think of that!" you pouted.

"You can invite him now! Hey Myungsoo! Are you free tomorrow after our last paper?" Yumi asked.

"I guess so. Why?" Myungsoo replied while he packed his stuff.

"Let’s go out! Me, you, Yumi and Woohyun. Oh wait, what about your Ljoe oppa?" Jiyeon then turned to face you.

Ljoe heard the conversation and said "Is alright you guys can go without me" he then walked out of the classroom.

"Is your boyfriend angry?"  Jiyeon asked anxiously.

"Not sure. Anyway tell me again, I shall go catch up with him. Bye guys!" you rushed out of the classroom.  

"Oppa!" You managed to catch up with Ljoe. You reached the back of him and tapped his shoulder.

"Oh yumi."

"Oppa are you okay?" you worriedly asked.

"Yeah I am fine. Are you going home now?" 

You nodded.

“Then let’s go.”

"Oh oppa btw, do you want to come tomorrow?"

"Nah, why would I want to spoil your date?" He laughed.

"Date?!"

"Yeah? You and Myungsoo. Anyway tell me honestly, do you like him?"

You blushed immediately. Then you thought of the kiss you and Myungsoo shared. Even though the kiss wasn’t meant to be real, but it was still a kiss.

"I treat it as a yes"

The last paper ended smoothly. You, Myungsoo, Jiyeon and Woohyun gathered together after the paper to discuss the activities that you all wish to do.

"So how? Where should we go?" you asked.

"Lotte world!" Jiyeon happily suggested.

"I'm fine with it" Woohyun said.

"I’m fine with anything too”   

"Erm,.." you started biting your fingernails. *The last time I went there with Ljoe oppa, I threw out like crazy. But they look so excited about it. I don’t want to spoil their excitement.*

“Okay then”

"Let’s go!" Woohyun said excitedly.

 

When you all reached there...

"Hey. I need to use the washroom, you guys can enter first, I will join later" you quickly ran to the ladies after you said finished.

5 minutes passed, 10 minutes passed. You estimated that they have already entered so you walked out of the ladies.

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo was standing in front of the ladies looking at you anxiously. "You went in so long and I thought something bad happen to you!" He turned you one round to make sure you are not physically hurt or anything.

"Myungsoo, I am fine. Why are you doing here?"

"I thought you might need someone to accompany you, so I am here."

*Damn, my plan failed. I don’t even want to go in. I thought I can just run away from this. But I guess not*

Myungsoo saw you biting your nails so he said "You know what.. If you don’t want to go in, is alright"

"How do you know?" You were shocked that he actually knew you don’t wish to enter.

"Telepathy. Let’s go somewhere else then" he then grabbed your hand and took you away from Lotte World.