Eight

More than a love

 

He reaches his house and called Sunggyu immediately.

"Gyu hyung this is bad. I am seriously in deep . Because I am falling harder and harder for a girl who is taken." he felt frustrated as he ruffled his own hair.

"Oh. Yumi?"  Sunggyu guessed.

"How the heck do you know is her?"  Myungsoo was kinda shocked that Sunggyu knew it was you when he didn’t even say out your name.

"Well, is kinda obvious. Since the first day of school, I am just surprised that her boyfriend did not confront you." he jokingly said.

"Well maybe because he knows that I am a good fighter."

"Yeah right Myungsoo. So you called me to tell me you are a good fighter?"

"Of course not hyung! Called to ask for advice!"

"Hmmm. Be a man and confess to her."

"But she is taken!" Myungsoo protested the suggestion.  

"Oh then start off by talking to his boyfriend first."

"You kidding?!"

"Afraid not. That is the only way if you want her to be yours."

"Hyung, your advice . Bye." Myungsoo then hanged up the call. Sunggyu felt a bit ridiculous when he hanged up. "What the.."

 

The next day..

"Hey Myungsoo, can we talk later during break?" Ljoe walked in front of Myungsoo’s table and asked.

"About?" he gave Ljoe a very cold stare.

"Stuff." After giving him a one word reply, Ljoe went back to his seat.

"Oppa, you gonna talk to Myungsoo about?" you curiously asked.

"Secret." he then put his forefinger on his lips.

*Oppa can be childish at some point of time*

During break, you went to eat with Jiyeon since Ljoe got some stuff need to talk to Myungsoo.

"Are you sure they are going to be okay?" Jiyeon asked.

"Why not?"

"See, one is your boyfriend. Another one is your tutor for coaching session. Even an idiot will also know they are talking about you right now." she logically said.

"Hmm, Jiyeon you do make a little sense. But I am sure they will be fine. So can we just eat now? I am so hungry!" You then dragged her to the long queue.

 

Another side

"Are you interested in my girlfriend?" Ljoe asked directly.

There was a moment of awkward silence but finally Myungsoo spoke up and said "What if I say yes?"

"You do know I am her boyfriend right?"

"Yeah, but that was because she didn’t get a chance to know me earlier. Now that she knows me, things can change." Myungsoo sounded like he was challenging Ljoe.

"How can you be sure you can change her heart?" Ljoe challenged back.

"I don’t know. Is just a feeling. The moment I saw her, my heart says she is the one. Even if she got you beside her now, I will wait. Wait till the day she come to me."  He sincerely replied.