Thirteen

More than a love

Ljoe's band aka Teen Top started performing. In the meantime, you were busy looking around for Myungsoo. You saw him and the rest of s talking to one another. Then Sungyeol who was holding his drum sticks walked out of the hall.

"Dont tell me he quit..." you murmured to yourself.

After 5 minutes, it was Myungsoo’s turned to perform but Sungyeol was still not back yet.

*I should help. Shouldn’t I? I don’t want Myungsoo to lose. If the drummer is not here, they sure can’t win*

You then opened up your bag to get your own drumsticks.

You walked towards Myungsoo who was preparing his electric guitar.

"Give me the scores"

"For what?"  He asked.

You then spin your drumsticks.

"I don’t want you to lose the competition. I will replace Sungyeol"  you told him clearly.  

"But.."  he paused.

"You don’t trust my skills?"  You then headed to the drum set and hit some tempo.

Myungsoo was impressed with your skills.  

"Now, can I have the score?" you open up your palm waiting for him to give you.

He then passed you the scores. You briefly read through once and give Myungsoo an 'okay' sign after you were done.

You started off the beat and the song carries on. In the midde of the song, Myungsoo got a solo part which makes you impressed a lot because of the way the tune travels to you.

"Nice" you said as you continued hitting the drum.

It ended pretty well for both group. The only thing left is the voting.

"I will do the counting to be fair" Jiyeon said.

One by one she counted.

"Ljoe's team won by 1 vote"  Jiyeon announced.

Ljoe smirked. "As expected. I shouldn’t really expect much from you" he told Myungsoo. Then he faced you and said "Let’s go" he took your wrist. But you hold him back "Wait oppa," you bite your lips and continued. "The moment I decided to help Myungsoo, I have decided to tell him our relationship. So it doesn’t matter if he win or lose”

"Tell me what?" Myungsoo asked.

"I am actually not his girlfriend" you said firmly.

"What?!" Everyone gasped.

"Yeah. She is my twin sister" Ljoe continued. "I can’t take it when people keep perstering me to become their boyfriend so I thought of this. Sorry, I have been lying to everyone." 

"Yeah, I am sorry too" you bowed to everyone.

"So that means.. all along you are single?" Myungsoo asked again.

You nodded your head. He then hugged you and asked "I love you ever since the first day I saw you, so will you be my girlfriend?"

You didn’t reply him, but instead give him a quick peek on his cheeks.

Later on at the end of the day you and Myungsoo were alone.

“So oppa, what is the answer?” you asked

“Why are you asking for an answer when I am waiting for yours?” Myungsoo questioned back.

“Cause I want to know the answer! Is bothering me a lot!” you said.

“What question are you talking about?”

“When do you not get one plus two equals three?”

“Oh.. that” Myungsoo rubbed the back of his head and continued “When you calculate wrongly”

You then gave him a jjik jjik (=.=)

 

The End.

Thanks to everyone who bothers to read finish. Appreciate it alot. Thanks! <3

Do comment and check out my one shot fanfic of you and Baekhyun!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/176946/in-love-with-my-eyecandy-jiyeon-oneshot-you-baekhyun

Anyway, I am working on a new story now.

So do subscribe to me! (: