Four

More than a love

 

"Hey Myung soo! Going home?" You said happily since you found someone to walk home with. Loneliness kills you.

He nodded. "Going home too?"

"Yeah. Going home alone. Since L.joe oppa is having dance practice.. Myung soo, do you like ice cream?”  

He nodded.

“Cookie and cream flavor is my favourite. Why?"

"Okay! Hang on!" You ran to the nearest ice cream stall and ordered one cup of cookie and cream ice cream.

You ran back to look for him.

"Ice cream, my treat" you pass him the cup of ice cream that you just bought.

He realized there was only one cup so he asked "Where is yours?"

"Well.. I realised I don’t have enough money to order two cups. So I only bought one" you said embarrassingly.

"You can have it if you want" he smiled as he passed you the cup of ice cream. 

"Erm, then again, I realised I am having my period, so I cannot really take cold food..." you said while blushing.

"Just eat everything!" You pushed the cup back to him.

"If that is the case, then i shall eat all. Thanks anyway. Where do you live?"  Myung soo asked.

"See the flats there? I live at block 22. 6th floor" you pointed to some high raising flats.

"Wow. You must be kidding" he giggled a little but covered his mouth using his hand.

You gave him a question mark look.

"I live in same block too"

"Really?! Why didn’t I see you before? Which floor are you living in?"

"The 9th floor. I just shifted my house not long ago, maybe that is the reason why you didn’t see me before."

"Oh. Anyway great to know you are my neighbor, someone can accompany me home in future!"  You jumped around happily.

"Your boyfriend don’t accompany you?"

"Oppa does but he is always busy with his friends. He got his own private life too. So I shouldn’t bother him much." 

"I see. Thoughtful girlfriend"

*Geez, I feel bad whenever I lie to others. Feel like screaming out loud and say "Oppa is my real oppa! Not boyfriend!" But I shall not do that.*

The lift reached 6th floor and we said good bye to each other. 

 

Hours later,

Ljoe came back and the first thing he asked was "So you and Myung soo.. Stand a chance?"