Five

More than a love

 

 

You immediately smacked your own forehead. "Oppa, you are weird. We just know each other for a day yet you are asking me this?" 

"First impression counts!" He showed his index finger indicating first.

"Alright alright. He is nice. Apparently my own oppa failed to deliver a cup of hot chocolate to me, so he helped me buy instead" you sarcastically said as you rolled your eyes.

"Hey! I didn’t want to disturb you two kay? I was outside all along." He smacked your head.

"Oppa, stop bullting. I need to do my work. Stop asking about me and Myung soo. Cause there is nothing to talk about." you pulled him out of your room and before you sat on the chair, you remember to lock the door so that we will not barge in again.

You stayed in your rooms to complete your homework. After you are done, you went to the kitchen to eat your dinner. After dinner, you decided to take a walk at the park near your house.

You stretched your arms as you said "Ah, such a peaceful night."  You continued walking until you heard a couple quarrelling.

"Lizzy, you are the one who gave up on our relationship first. Now you are regretting?"  The guy commented angrily.

"Okay, I admit it was me who gave up on our relationship first. But it was because you were not spending much time with me. Instead all you care about was your infinite. So out of anger, I said that. Now I regretted, that is why I am here."

*Infinite? Isn’t that the guys’ group name I met earlier on?* you thought to yourself .

"Is too late. I have decided to move on ever since the day you decided to give up." the guy said calmly.

"But Myung soo,.." the female voice trembles.

Just then Myung soo turned and wanted to walk away from Lizzy, but saw you.

"See her? She is my new girlfriend" he said as he walked towards you. When he reached your side, he whispered softly "Help me" then he kissed you.

You wanted to push him away but you was lacked of strength because he was holding on to you tightly.

The girl then ran away.

Once Myung soo saw her running away, he stopped kissing you. You immediately slapped him "What was that?" You demanded an explanation. For the story, for the kiss.

"Okay I am so sorry for kissing you. If I don’t, Lizzy will never give up on me."

"You don’t love her anymore?"

"If you realised, she is actually the Lizzy from After School.. her company, Pledis entertainment, forbid their artist to get into a relationship. Our relationship was a pressurized one. We wanted to stay together no matter what but as time goes by, we realised it was hard to commit. So she gave up on the relationship first. She wants to patch back now when I have already decided to move on."

"But still you shouldn’t kiss me in front of her!!!!" You almost wanted to cry. For god sake, it was your first kiss.

"Okay okay. I am really sorry. But that is the only way she will believe and move on" he tried to reason his actions.

He continued "If you are worried that your boyfriend will find out that we kissed, I will handle it."

"No is not about him!" You shouted. "Forget it. I need to calm myself down. I shall go off first. Bye."