Six

More than a love

When you reached home, you went to Ljoe’s room straight.

"Oppa!!!! Something terrible happened to me!!! Myungsoo and I kissed!" you cried as you hit his pillows that was placed on his bed. The fact that your first kiss was given to someone you just got to know makes you sad.

"Alright chill chill. What happened?"  Ljoe tried to calm you down.

You took a deep breath and told him what happened.

"I am sure he didn’t mean it. Just treat it as though nothing has happened"

“But still Oppa!! Is my first kiss!!! How can I treat it like nothing has happened?!” you agitatedly asked.

“He apologized and explained his actions. So as a friend, you should help him right?” 

He continued to comfort you and soon you fell asleep on his bed.

"Poor girl. First kiss got stolen just like that." Ljoe whispered to himself while watching you.

After a couple of weeks, you grew closer with Infinite except Myungsoo. Until one day, he gave up and talked to you.

"Are you still angry with me?"  He asked.

"At the start yes. But I am alright now. So… is she still pestering you? Cause if she still does that, then the kiss wasn’t worth it." you said.

"Well.. Thanks to you. She haven’t been talking to me since then…"

"Then that is good."  You walked off leaving Myungsoo alone. Then he came rushing to you "Erm, I was thinking, is there any ways that I can make it up for you? I mean.. I really feel bad for kissing you.."  he looked into your eyes with his apologetic eyes.

"Hmmm. I will let you know again if I need anything. Anyway I need to rush to meet Ljoe oppa. Bye." you ran away without waiting for him to say good bye.

*I guess it is a crime to like someone taken. But still, I don’t regret kissing you. Lizzy, was just an excuse.* Myungsoo thought.

 

"Class, as you all know your mid semester test is coming. I have checked all your grades and I am going to call out some of your names. Those being call out, please meet me later after class.” Mrs Kim said.

"I am sure I will be called out" you whispered to Jiyeon.

She hi-5 you.

"Lee Yumi, Lee Byunghun, Park Jiyeon,..." she called out one by one.

The moment Mrs Kim call out your name, you gave Jiyeon a see-I-told-you look.

 

I guess it is genes but you and Ljoe can never do well in studies. Instead, both of you are just pretty much music talented. He is good in rapping, dancing and playing violin. As for you, you are good in singing, dancing and playing drum. Excelling in exams is a mission impossible for both of you all. You and Ljoe did not attend a music school because your parents felt that it will be safer to complete normal high school before entering a music school. So you two ended up landing here.

 

Those students who were being called out went to Mrs Kim’s office to look for her after school.

"As you all can see, I am pregnant for more than 6 months. So I am afraid I can’t give you guys extra lesson."  she said.  

"If that is the case, why are we doing here?" one of your classmates asked.

"Even though I can’t coach you all, I have come out with a better plan. I have arranged peer tutors from the class to coach you all." she smiled while saying her ‘better’ plan.

"Peer tutoring?" Ljoe asked.  

"Yes, here is the list of your tutor. Please check the tutors who are in charge of you so that you can start arranging tutoring sessions.”

*Lee Yumi ... Kim Myungsoo. What?! The kiss stoler gonna coach me? You must be kidding* you thought as you mentally smack your own forehead.  

"Who did you got?" Ljoe asked.

You didn’t bother replying him, so he took the list and check against your name.

"Lee Yumi.. Kim Myungsoo" Ljoe said loudly. He ended with "Ohhh"

"Jiyeon ah, who have you got?"

"Erm.. Let me see.. Nam Woohyun. Omo. Woohyun?!" she gasped.

"Wow. You are damn lucky to have your eyecandy as your tutor" you said with an envy tone.  

She continued to spazz while walking out of the school and then you all headed different ways.

"Well well. Is my little sister excited of the coaching session?"  Ljoe sarcastically asked.

"Oppa, for once, can you just shut up?"  you replied.

"Okay chill Yumi, just ignore the fact that he stole your first kiss and your coaching sessions will be fine."

"Easier to be said than to be done.."  your voice trailed off.

"Don’t worry. Look on the brighter side, he is handsome right?"

You nodded your head since you agreed that Myungsoo was handsome.

"Alright. Just have a good rest today and tomorrow shall be the first day of coaching session. Good luck Yumi!" Ljoe then walked into his room and you walked into yours.