Two

More than a love

 

He pointed to you, who were standing next to L.joe.

Before you could react, L.joe replied "She is Yumi."

"Yeah, hi I am Yumi." you smiled to Infinite.

-Flashback-

The day before, it was raining heavily and Myung soo was strolling around a park near his house. He saw an old lady outside a shopping centre waiting for the rain to stop so he started walking over. *I should pass her my umbrella so that she can go home now*

He started walking over but stopped when he saw a girl passing her own umbrella to the old lady.

“I can’t believe such girls still exist” he murmured. 

-End of flashback-

*Oh so that is her name. Yumi* Myung soo thought. 

"Cute" you heard someone said and immediately blushed.

Just then the bell rang so everyone decided to leave for their class. You and L.joe walked together since you two were in the same class.

"I saw someone blushing!" L.joe teased.

"Eh?!"  You immediately touched your burning cheeks.

"So who caught your eyes? I can help you." he continued teasing.

"Erm, no one?" you admitted. Honestly you didn’t really care much about them.

"Seriously girl? You have got some problem. First, no one in teen top interest you. Now, even Infinite?"  he scolded you.

"No oppa. I like you!" you tried to joke.

"Yumi, you know we can’t stay acting like boy-girlfriend forever" he said in a serious tone.

You two were actually twin siblings but no one in the school knows about it. Instead you was known as L.joe's girlfriend and L.joe was known as your boyfriend. It all started a couple of years ago when L.joe couldn’t take one of his admirer's actions and decided to announce that you two are a couple. Everyone believe it since you two were so close with one another. You didn’t mind him because you was also troubled with a lot of admirers issues.

You nodded quietly.

"Oppa, do you have someone in mind now? That is why you are talking about all these?"

He shook his head. "Don’t mind me nagging."

 

In the classroom,

"As you all know, we have new students in our school. We are very lucky to have 2 in this class. Let’s welcome Kim Myung soo and Nam Woo hyun!"

The entire class started clapping.  

"Hi. I am Myung soo." He bowed.

"Hi! I am Woo hyun! Hope we can be good friends. Please take care of me!" He then posed a peace sign.

L.joe noticed Myung soo kept staring at you ever since he came in. But you didn’t seem to care much.

"Hmmm, where should you two sit.." the teacher wondered as she used her index finger to tap her chin.

Girls in your class started pointing to the sit beside them. 

"Can I sit there?" Myung soo pointed to an empty seat behind you.

"Oh yeah. Sure. What about you?" the teacher asked Woo hyun.

"I will sit beside Myung soo then."  It was a seat behind Ji yeon.

"Okay so now let’s get back to lesson..." the tutor continued her lesson.