1

Thank You (Re-Post)

Heechul couldn't sleep as he kept thinking about what his late mother had said to him four years ago on a hospital bed while she was hooked up to many wires with blood all over her body. He didn't want to remember the situation that he, Siwon, Yesung and Kyuhyun had been put in when they received the phone call that told them that Youngwoon and their dad had already gone while their mother was fighting for her life. As she opened her eyes, she grabbed Heechul's hand and muttered a few words to him: "Promise me you won't let go of your brothers' hands. Never! Chul ah, promise me you'll be a good hyung." She had kept asking him to promise, and Heechul did. "I promise." Heechul still can hear the sound of his own voice promising his mother, and soon after that his mother had closed her eyes forever.

He pulled Yesung's body closer to his, patting the younger like their mother used to do. Suddenly he heard someone open the main door, thus he carefully got up from bed . Walking slowly to the living room he could see a familiar tall figure trying to tip-toe and walk inside. "Kyu?" The figure froze. "Kyuhyun? is that you?" After getting no answer, Heechul switched on the lights. "Where have you been? It's already 1 am now. You shouldn't leave Yesung alone until I come home. What if...?" Kyuhyun suddenly turned around and faced the eldest.

"What happened to your face? Were you in a fight again?" Heechul could hardly control his anger as he saw the magnae's face. "Why are you always like this? When will you stop making me worry about you? I worry enough about Yesung and our problems, so don't add any more." Heechul sighed. He started to randomly check the magnae's body, but he was surprised as he smelt something, "You're drunk!!" Kyuhyun took few steps backward as Heechul tried to touch him
"Don't touch me! Don't show me your fake love." Kyuhyun accused.
"What are you talking about? My love for you is not fake. I love my dongsaengs." Heechul explained.
"Oh, really?! What is the first thing you ask me whenever I get home?" Heechul froze thinking hard. "It's always Yesung, Yesung, Yesung and Yesung. You're only concerned about him." Heehcul tried to hug the magnae, but failed. "Don't touch me!"
"He's sick, that's why I'm more concerned about him than you or Siwon. Why are you suddenly bringing this up like this? Get in your room, clean yourself. You're drunk." Heechul tried to persuade the magnae.
"Sick?! He looks fine now to me." Kyuhyun said. As far as he knew, it had been a while since Yesung didn't get any attack and didn't need to be admitted to the hospital. "Don't use that as excuse hyung. If he was really sick, just go and tell him that it would be better if he died sooner. He's such a burden..." Kyuhyun mumbled but enough for Heechul to hear him. "Burden? What burden? What have you been doing for our family now except causing problems? What did you contribute to the family to feel that burden?" Heechul glares. "I've been patient with you for so long. Don't.."
"Don't what?! What are you gonna do?" Heechul took a deep breath then peeking to his room,"Lower your voice. I don't want Yesung to hear all this."

"Pfftt…see!!? You still care about him more when I'm standing right in front of you. Just go to hell!" Kyuhyun yelled.

Meanwhile, Siwon who was walking home could hear his brothers' voice from afar. He walked slowly and waited outside the door, hearing everything clearly.

"Think before talking!" Heechul hit the magnae's shoulder slightly.
"Hit me! Hit!! Maybe you'll be happy if I'm dead so that you can take my heart and give to Yesung!" Heechul dragged Kyuhun to his room.
"He's your hyung, don't call him by his name! How many times have I told you?"
"Do I care?" Kyuhyun fell on the floor as he lost his balance due to the effect of the liquor.
"Out! Out! Get out from this house!! And never come back!" Heechul dragged Kyuhyun to the main door and pushed him out, but he was surprised to see Siwon behind the door. Both elders looked at each other. "Yes! Throw me out! You never cared about me! You only care about that Yesung!" Heechul took a deep breath and walked back inside.

"Stupid! He thinks I need him? What the..?" Kyuhyun mumbled.
"Where are you going?" Siwon grabs Kyuhyun's arm as the magnae started to walked away.
"None of your business!"
"Obviously it's my business." Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away and left the house.
"He's never gonna change." Siwon sighed. As he walked inside he could see Heechul was holding on to Yesung. He sighed, as Yesung had obviously seen and heard everything.

He took off his coat, leaving it on the couch, and walked to the main room. He could see that Heechul is hugging Yesung, while the younger already closed his eyes. He slid in beneath the blanket and grabbed Heechul's hand, squeezing it tight. He could see Heechul tears falling but he didn't know how to comfort the elder other than smile bitterly at him.

Heechul barely smile back to Siwon, Mum, what should I do? Our Kyu….it seems like I've left him out..I've been focusing a lot on Yesung these years... Heechul just let his tears flows while hugging Yesung tight.